# 41
04-12-2011, 03:27 PM
[quote=Ooiue;3487929]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
Mission Review

Name:- Trill Death Do We Part - By Kahn

Prologue

We have received a distress signal from the Danteri System in the Pi Canis Sector Block. The High Council is ordering you to investigate. Heavy Federation activity has been reported in the area. Die with Honor!

Story/Plot

3 stars

I found the plot not all special but I did like progressing through it. Was an ok mission for story but the plotline itself wasnt all that special.

Environment/Map Design

2 stars

All you used is current maps. I dont know if the Danteri map was reused or not but I only saw your maps with one or two special features. not good maps but at least they had something on them such as the plasma leak.

Combat

1 star

Too much combat. Enough said.

Dialogue

4 stars

The dialogue a great part of the mission. Didnt find any grammatical or spelling errors but I didnt find many Klingon words in them. using them would pump it up to a 5 star dialogue section for this review thread but i like it .

FINAL VERDICT:- 2 Stars

Not a good mission and far too much combat in it. Environments weren't special but the plot flowed well but didnt grab my attention. Dialogue was great but many improvements still needed for this to be boosted up higher in the star rating for me
Thanks again for taking a look at it. The Space map was created by me. I do agree though there could be some nifty things added to the map, so i'll play with it and see if I can make it any more appealing to the eyes.

The ground map there, isn't much you can do there. All I really added were the effects like the explosions, and plasma leaking effects. Same as the space map here however I can add some more eye appealing things. The planet surface I did spend a lot of time on. There really was nothing there other than an open field when I put it together, so all the details you see, I added. Here again i'll see about adding some more eye appealing things.

Too Much Combat? Klingon's live for combat! Lol. I'll see about adding some additional story to it so that it doesn't feel so much like a Fed slaughter.

I'm glad you liked the story, and perhaps after I get some more fine tuned items in there, it will become a little more elaborate. Azlee is one of my Klingon characters so I used the Foundry to try and explain how a Trill would end up in the Empire. I also tried not to use too many Klingon words as I don't believe too many people actually read it, but i'll see about perhaps adding some combat entry text or something in true Klingon speak.

Thanks again for playing though it and offering feedback. I'm always working on the missions so in a sense they are never finished, but I welcome you to play it again at a later date and see if any of the improvements make your experience of the mission better.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Part 2 of my klingon trilogy is finally up! The title is called "Caught in the Noose" This one is quite different from part 1, dealing with the consequences of your actions in Part 1. Your sent back to Qo'nos to stand trial. Very light combat required, but a decent bit of optional combat if you really want. Please Review it when you get a chance. No level limit.
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-13-2011, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredruid View Post
Part 2 of my klingon trilogy is finally up! The title is called "Caught in the Noose" This one is quite different from part 1, dealing with the consequences of your actions in Part 1. Your sent back to Qo'nos to stand trial. Very light combat required, but a decent bit of optional combat if you really want. Please Review it when you get a chance. No level limit.
if I recall, i didnt complete part 1 of your arc so it would be difficult to understand part 2 without completing the first part. i dont intend to redo part 1 either so.....i dont know
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-13-2011, 09:41 AM
yeah, your like the only one that didn't like it, that didn't get a random bug. Doesn't change the fact that I would still submit a mission for you to review.
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Ooiue,

I finalized my low-level Klingon mission:

Not For Resale
ID: ST-HHFU9F6QE

If you get a chance, could you review it please?

Thanks!