Lt. Commander
# 1 Ships removed from Foundry
04-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Just started rebuilding my mission from Tribble in Holodeck and I noticed something that makes my mission impossible to rebuild on either server.

It seems that certain ship models, like the Delta Flyer, were removed from the list of ships you could make custom ship costumes out of. If this was intended, *why*? Were there bugs with certain ships? Because during all the test runs I did of my mission back on Tribble I didn't see any issues with this.

The plot of this mission I'm rebuilding involves some ship types that other models will not work for, like a custom shuttle that appears next to a runabout. I can't exactly make them both runabouts as a workaround since that would mess with the story of the mission.

If anyone at Cryptic is aware of this, could you either add back the ships to the list in the costume maker for the Foundry, or tell me why they were removed if they can't be added back? My mission is in limbo due to this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2011, 09:08 AM
I used the Delta Yesterday. Maybe your searching for them wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Really? I checked recently and the most I could find were plain, non-customizable ones in the NPC contacts list. Are they still available in the costume editor for the Foundry, too?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-06-2011, 04:31 AM
they are called shuttle and they are numbered