Lt. Commander
# 1 FLEET7 Missions Released
04-04-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm pleased to present my two missions so far for your reviewing pleasure;

FLEET7 Starbase 643
(Prelude/Recruiting)
As stated this missions acts as both a recruiting tool and a prelude for my missions. It introduces many of the recurring characters that I will use. The mission itself is relatively short, and basically has you run around the starbase and meet some people. The final segment is some space combat to whet your appetite for more FLEET7 missions. This mission is completely optional if you're only interested in playing through the story arc I'm developing, but I appreciate feedback.

FLEET7 Regulus Sector Patrol
(Episode #1)
This missions starts the Orion Pirate arc in earnest. It will appear at first glance as a simple rehash of the Tour of Duty missions that you did while leveling, but it's a little more complicated than that. You have to "patrol" the Regulus sector until you find the systems that have maps attached to them. During this mission you will begin to uncover a plot by the Orion Syndicate that could tip the balance of the war in favor of the Klingons if left unanswered. I've tried to mix up the action with a balance of space and ground combat, and non-combat play as well. This one is still in an under review status as of current time.

Enjoy the missions and I appreciate feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Bumping unti I get at least ONE review on the Regulus Patrol mission...

Shameless, I know.