Lt. Commander
Hi all,

I am a fairly active STO player and just a regular Star Trek Fan. I doubt I would get 100% score on a Star Trek Trivial. Been playing STO since the beta. Got 3 Vice Admiral Federation Toons (2 Tacs & 1 Sci) and 1 LG Klingon Tactical Toon. I'm looking for an active fleet that has players from around the globe and is fairly active at different hours. I am somewhat keen on RPing but pretty green at it so it is not a requirement, more like a perk. Can anyone recommend which fleet would suit my needs?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2011, 12:51 AM
Hi there!
There are a lot of good fleets about so you are a little spoiled for choice. About 4 months ago, I joined the {UF} and haven't looked back since! It's a pretty big fleet which has players from around the globe. We have a few event officers who assist with, plan and run a variety of events from foundry missions to the usual STF's and PVP and we're currently looking at some different types of events which does include RP (although I'm a novice myself but looking forward to getting into it!).

We also support a number of other Star Trek games which may appeal if you do enjoy RP. We have our own TS server and a great website and very busy and active forum. All we ask in return is that you abide by our code of conduct and sign a monthly roll call which takes literally 1 minute.

If you are interested in finding it out more, then please check out http://www.ufplanets.com/

Grace
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Hi there,

It sounds like the 12th Fleet might be a good fit for you. We have members from around the world and there are usually 10+ people on at any given time. I joined a few months ago, and what I liked about the 12th was the intense love of Star Trek they have, and it shows in the little things they offer - nice looking (and active) website and forums, a monthly magazine, Twitter etc.

I belong to the Medical group, which recently have begun to do a lot more RP'ing. I am terrible at it but I know we have some members that excel at it. Just recently they have been running the Devidian series missions in full-RP mode!

You should check out our forums to see if we can offer what you are looking for in a fleet. http://12th-fleet.com/portal

Thanks and good luck!

ds
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Shogun,

I recommend that you look into Lotus Fleet. We are a mid-size group with several active players and even more active forum members. We are a Star Trek fleet as well as an STO fleet with several members that have been fans since TOS. We have a group of members that concentrates on getting through STO content, such as weekly episodes and STF's, with fleet members. We have recently created a Foundry Team to put together in-game missions from our RP experiences as well as other original storylines. All of our members have passed the Lotus Fleet Academy, which offers several courses on Trek history, STO, etc., so you can count on an educated conversation with our members. We offer several RP opportunities in Trek and other realms; these are a great way to build relationships with members of our fleet. I hope that you'll check out our website and feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Lieutenant Josh Vincent
Lotus Fleet Academy
Tactical Professor
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi Shogun_of_TOG

You should consider 3rd Fleet we tick all your boxes and then some!

We even have vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/minhajny.../4/RwdUITsYWdg

Check us out - you won't be disappointed
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Come and talk to the ADF We are a over 18 International Fleet so we have people on all the time heaviest population time are 12pm noon to 2am early morning central time zone.
come and talk to us on Team Speak and to visit our web site http://startrekfleet.com/adf1/index.php
Start Teamspeak and click on "Connect" in the "Connection" Menu.
enter the following information in the fields:
Server Address: startrekfleet.com
Port: 9987
Nickname: [Your "In Game Name".]
Password: [None at the moment.]
Lt. Commander
# 7 The Clan Hunters
04-06-2011, 02:37 AM
I run a fleet that is very active and has members from all parts of the globe.

Don't be shy come say hi on our chat channel and see if its something for you.

Just type /channel_join ClanH in-game in the chat box.