If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Some characters were stuck in a loading screen with a "Server Not Responding" message
Here are some of the limitations I'd like to see addressed.
* Right now, I don't see a way to make NPC ship contacts in space with actual dialog. I'm having to do it with pop-ups.
* NPC contacts in space can't be made to disappear based on objectives. They're appear-only.
* I want to be able to edit the face, body, and head proportions like we can for our boffs and captains. Make some truly alien aliens.
* Many more triggerable effects, explosions, energy fields, etc.
* I want to be able to override whether characters (players + boffs AND npc characters) beam in/out, warp in/out, cloak in/out, or just appear/vanish. This is particularly the case with the player. Sometimes I want the ship to warp into the scene, or just appear, depending on context.
* And of course, tons and tons of more building-block objects for the missions. Bits and pieces of equipment or rocks or walls that can be put together like legos to make custom scenes. Plus more satellites, space stations... a variety of things so you don't see the same one over and over in everyone's missions.
* And a way for us to change the peace/hostility of NPCs on triggerable events, or just up-front, without relying on costumes. Right now to make hostile feds you need to use something else (like mirror feds) and costume them.
Probably more that I'm not thinking of at the moment.