first let me say i loved A Final Unity back in the day, still have the box in my shelf!
well here is my review:
- first i am not sure if it is allowed to use "Vash" (if that is supposed to be the TNG character? i think so, not sure), and i also would rename the Garidians just to be on the safe side.
-- Tosh is the name of the person in the runabout.
- An there sum TYPOS!
Serious Spellcheck needed dood!
--- Can you point any out. i went through the misson 3 times. im sure i must have missed something.
- When my Captain spoke with the Garidian Ship it displayed my Tac Officer (maybe foundry limitation, dont know, but a little confusing in any case to see my Tac speaking like he was the captain... hey thats my job!).
--- Pure limitation of the foundry. There is no speach box for the captain. SO your bridge officers will have to do.
- i had a problem with 2 triggers, first the 2 Federation ships warp in out of sensor range i had to blindly fly arround the map and found them by luck (did not see them on the map until after i was in range), you may want them to warp in nearer to the player.
And... i don't realy understand why i would scan the admirals Fishtank ... it said so in the questlog and the thing was blinking, but there was no real indication storywise why i would even do that.
-- Did you check your map. Because the area your supposed goto for the federation partol ships is clearly marked with a circle. Also i had to get the player away from the Warbird & runabout... Because i don't think there is a way to remove them or warp them out. SO there out of sight when your on the other side of the map. Out of sight out of mind... As for the fish tank... it was a gift to look after from someone who's a friend of his. And it was to build on Na'topia's richness of animal / fish / plant life.
- there was a lot of walking on the last Map with that uuh.. Reservoir (?),
Walking != fun, rule of thumb: if it takes longer then 1 full sprint it starts to be annoying. plz don't make me run from the top to the lower end of the map only to get told to run to the right side of the map... *gnaaah*
--- There was ALOT of walking in STTNG : A FUNAL UNITY.... It's an ADVENTURE game. the combat comes later..on.
- then the mission just stopped, so... is this mission not finished yet? part 1 or something?
--- Did you not see it clearly says PART 1
...it was a good start but keep working on it, you're getting there!
--- Thanks for your review. I spend 3 1/2 full days working on this mission creating 10 maps. But i don't have a full production team looking over my shoulders spell checking every word. But Thank you for playing it.