# 21
04-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOP View Post
This mission is on Holodeck

Search for - A Final Unity -

be sure to put the Dashes in there.

- OOP
I copied and pasted your title as printed.

Still no mission?
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-06-2011, 08:38 PM
There's two areas to review missons Community authored or review missions. try review missons. i don't know why it's not in all of them. - OOP
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-06-2011, 09:02 PM
GUYS... try the "Review" button to become Reviewer you'll find ALL missions here
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Quote:
There's two areas to review missons Community authored or review missions. try review missons. i don't know why it's not in all of them. - OOP
Thanks. Didn't try the Foundry on Tribble so I didn't know all the tricks
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-06-2011, 11:45 PM
The mission is on HOLODECK, not tribble server.

Mission number is ST-HPZKZP6S6

- OOP
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-07-2011, 03:13 AM
Quote:

--- Can you point any out. i went through the misson 3 times. im sure i must have missed something.

--- Thanks for your review. I spend 3 1/2 full days working on this mission creating 10 maps. But i don't have a full production team looking over my shoulders spell checking every word. But Thank you for playing it.
If you have the mission text in a text file i would be happy to look over it for you.

- I've seen a lot "an" instead of "and" (as if your "d"-key was broken),
- you make no diffrence between they're / there / their
and some various typos i don't remember right now...

(i usually dont care about a few typos here and there, i make enough myself, but to be honest the amount in your mission was a little high to not say anything about it)

i can see the time you've spend on the mission that is why i wanted to give you a full honest review with proper feedback.
But as i said, keep on it, this will be a good one if you can ever finish it ^^
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-07-2011, 05:31 AM
Here's one tip: Instead of using a Bridge Officer for the Captain's speech, consider using a ship costume. That might still be somewhat confusing (why is my ship talking), but at least it removes the confusion why your BO is saying your lines.

Unfortuantely so far, I always wonder why the BOs are saying so much in Cryptic-generated missions, and why I only get one sentence replies. That problem is not your fault, but entirely Cryptic's.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-07-2011, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Here's one tip: Instead of using a Bridge Officer for the Captain's speech, consider using a ship costume. That might still be somewhat confusing (why is my ship talking), but at least it removes the confusion why your BO is saying your lines.

Unfortuantely so far, I always wonder why the BOs are saying so much in Cryptic-generated missions, and why I only get one sentence replies. That problem is not your fault, but entirely Cryptic's.
Ideally you should use short, generic text for player captain's dialogue. Let players choose the *intent* and meaning of their response, but with the current tools it's best to leave the actual words to their imagination.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Moved this to the Foundry Forum.
Lt. Commander
# 30 A Final Unity
04-14-2011, 05:07 PM
I still can't get it. I've tried both places even with the dashes I can't find it