Lt. Commander
Here there, i just want to report that the Spanish search option its not working at all in the current foundry version.
When you create a mission, you can choose to set the mission search options to discriminate by language, and one option give in its the Spanish one.
But when you search for a mission, the only options you get are English, German and French.

Spanish speakers community its not that big like the German one, but we have the most used language in the entire world, in other words, we have the potential to grow, so i would ask if this could get fix.

Another thing, thanks cryptic for the foundry, just thanks..

Thanks for reed this and have a good day.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Signed & Supported.

Criptyc, thank you very very much for the foundry, it is one great tool, but please fix this to allow our community to search missions in our own language.

Note: some spanish community players does not know english, believe it or not, and we have "sessions" when we do episodes with translation "on the fly" for them to enjoy your great episodes.

So again, please fix this and thank you very much for this great tool.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Spanish search option
04-06-2011, 07:37 AM
FYI I' have the same error, the Spanish option doesn't work properly, please fix it

Remember that we are working to create Spanish content for the game, and Spanish people need this option to find Spanish missions quickly.

Thanks for do it, and I hope that I'll fix ASAP.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-06-2011, 08:22 AM
I support this.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Signed & supported

Thx to all the developers for all their hard work and thx for this wonderful tool that is the Foundry. Gracias!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Signed & supported.

Venga comunidad Hispana, que no parezca que no existimos.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerritouru View Post
Spanish community its that big like the German one, ...
You have right. (I am german)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenovita
Note: some spanish community players does not know english, believe it or not, and we have "sessions" when we do episodes with translation "on the fly" for them to enjoy your great episodes.
The tolerance from cryptic to other speaking people is very low. Other speaking people are not important. Cryptic do this not understand.

Sorry for badly english. These is not my first speak.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the support guys, i am really tired of the ppl that rate our mission with a 1 because its not in English language, but if we can manage to get this Spanish search option, it would recognise us to be a "official" language for the Foundry too.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Signed & supported
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerritouru View Post
Thanks for the support guys, i am really tired of the ppl that rate our mission with a 1 because its not in English language, but if we can manage to get this Spanish search option, it would recognise us to be a "official" language for the Foundry too.
Yeah.. a Spanish option in the language search is a must. We can specified "Spanish" as the language for the mission in the Foundry, but we can't search them.

And for the english community, a bit of tolerance please. This isn't an "English Server", is the only server we have to play. Is really sad to see a 1 star rating in German or Spanish missions because they're not in english.

Galhara, thanks for your support. We know that the german community is big, the amount of foundry mission in german prove it.
Closed Thread