Lt. Commander
# 31
01-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Good.

How will that work Administrators?. You are now ready to come out this year or have to wait one year more, I know. I hate it we remember these things, but that is what we have we paid, we like that when we say something is accomplished.

As stated there, I doubt this will be answered, since it seems that this forum for weeks that no one reads Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-26-2012, 12:49 PM
It is necessary to understand that the Spanish language is the third one spoken in the world. This one is not the first attempt in order that the creators remember that the Spanish-speaking community can grow in very big form if they could translate the game into the Spanish language.

I ask that would happen if one was preventing STO's sale in the countries of Spanish language?, evidently this would cause many problems in the economy of the creators of the game.

I request not only the correction of the problem mentioned in this post, but also I request the complete translation of the game to the Spanish language. This if serious a guessed right decision on the part of perfect world

Sorry for my bad english but... I SPEAK SPANISH!!

Greetings.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Please, this is important and not working.

Between Spain and most of southamerica, there are lots of Spanish Speaking players, and, although we are able to build our misions as being in Spanish, we can't filter our search through our lenguaje.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Signed & Supported.

I love this game. It would be a lot more fun if I understand all texts more easy. Translate to spanish, please, please, please, please, please.
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-14-2012, 07:51 AM
I want to thank you and finally does the search by language.

I'm not going to thank Cryptic, because I think this should have worked from the beginning, but recognizing that it works, how to recognize that law is not working.

A greeting.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-15-2012, 07:54 AM
And till when we will continue waiting?... Till when STO will be translated in the third language most spoken in the world?...

Please is urgent... TRANSLATE THE STO INTO THE SPANISH LANGUAGE!!

Greetings.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

Y hasta cuando seguiremos esperando?... Hasta cuando se traducirá STO en el tercer idioma más hablado en el mundo?...

Por favor es urgente... TRADUZCAN EL STO AL IDIOMA ESPAÑOL!!

Saludos.
Career Officer
# 37
08-07-2012, 06:14 AM
I support this.
Ensign
# 38
12-29-2013, 12:47 PM
And till when we will continue waiting?... Till when STO will be translated in the third language most spoken in the world?...

Please is urgent... TRANSLATE THE STO INTO THE SPANISH LANGUAGE!!

Greetings.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

Y hasta cuando seguiremos esperando?... Hasta cuando se traducir? STO en el tercer idioma m?s hablado en el mundo?...

Por favor es urgente... TRADUZCAN EL STO AL IDIOMA ESPA?OL!!

Saludos.
<a href=http://flotahispana.com/imagenes/firmas/falcon_night.png target=_blank>http://flotahispana.com/imagenes/fir...lcon_night.png</a>
Cmdte. Falcon Night - U.S.S. "INDEPENDENCIA"
Ad Astra Hispanitas!
Captain
# 39
12-29-2013, 01:55 PM
*Tira un phaser al pie de falconnightperu por publicar en un hilo mas de un ano y medio de vieja.*
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 12-29-2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: that should've been "tira", not "tiras"
Survivor of Romulus
# 40
12-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Je ne les pas des espanjol!

C'est necroed le this thread.

Pardon mon French!
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Closed Thread