Lt. Commander
# 1 UGC Mission not showing up?
04-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi, I put tons of working into Across The Multiverse, it says succesfully published but was not in the list, under new, custom, anything. I think it worked once the first time, I started it with my main and noticed a wandering error and went back, unpublished fixed and published again, now its not there. Tried Withdraw and Republish, then one more publish, nothing, any ideas? I'm eager for feedback.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2011, 01:23 PM
I would say give it a few hours. If it doesnt show up by tomorrow, maybe you should submit a ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2011, 01:25 PM
actually i was not signed up as reviewer so it wasnt in public list, not i got it.

Parting question anyone had a bug where across multiple computers, keybinds and installs ive never been able to set a waypoint for my away team?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Try not to publish any further, cuz I read somewhere else in these threads that publishing pushes your mission into review process again and multiple publishings may get your mission in a weird queue.

Try logging out and in again on Holodeck. There seems to be a bug where sometimes mission listings doesn't show up. I've successfully recreated this bug after finishing a foundry mission. Either the authored or the review mission listing doesn't show and from there I couldn't find any missions. Logging out and in has been my most successful way to resolve that.