Lt. Commander
# 31
04-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Glad to see a couple of my questions were answered. Also very happy for the lengthy "Ask Cryptic" this month. The Champions Online "Ask Cryptic" was extremely brief, by comparison.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
or in the case of ship slots, have the ships come with slots as part of the purchase price.
Will this be retroactive for those of us who have already supported the C-Store?

Quote:
Q: ShinRa_Actual When will some of the newer uniform options for the KDF, thatís currently species-limited, be opened up for more characters?

A: The character art team intends to do something closer to the opposite. They are working on more species specific uniform options for the KDF since they have an interesting mix of very different species as part of their military. This is scheduled to go out with Season 4.
So those of us with KDF Aliens will still be limited? We can't create coherant uniform schemes for our BOFFs unless we all recruit the same species (or stick with the shoddy lack of KDF Options we've had since launch)? Harsh.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquatic
Q: DecadeComplete How's the T5 Constitution Refit-Refit that was in a recent engineering report doing? Will there ever be a way to purchase "Ship Slots" and "Costume Slots" in game with say 1Mil EC or so?

A: We are working to add more variations to existing ships for both factions and one of the ships they are working on is an additional Constitution refit; however there has been no confirmation that this is a top tier ship. Geko can add more details as we get closer to Season 4 release, but for now, I can only say that we are working with CBS on an alternative refit design.

My grandfather had a saying: It's time to **** or get off the pot.

SWTOR does not yet have a confirmed launch date, but I also don't know any Star Trek fans who are not also Star Wars fans. If you guys can't decide what it is that you are going to do with STO, you can be assured that your paying customers will make the decision for you.
haven't meet a star trek fan who wasn't also a star wars fan... well stop looking, because you're looking at one
that's right, i admit it: i don't like star wars, but i love star trek (i have seen all six movies over a period of time, and i just didn't really like it)
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobe View Post

Quote:
Quote:
ALL ships for in game currency.
I'm gone be holding you guys on this :p
Not to burst your bubble, but Eblems are considered 'in game currency'; and right not, the only ship that can't be gotten via an 'in game currency' method (if you want it 'free' you need to reqruit 5 friends that subscribe for at least a month) is the Federation Galaxy-X.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-06-2011, 10:46 PM
*yawn* Love the game, but the q & a just doesn't excite me, everything posted seems to be the exact same answers to the exact same questions every month. I am looking forward to season 4 and new episodes though.
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-06-2011, 10:59 PM
thanks many for shedding light on my never ending desire haha
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-06-2011, 11:13 PM
What kind of changes are coming to ship interiors? It would be really nice to see our own ships reach beyond just social interaction and perhaps add more customization such as the ability to rent NPCs, devices or add more rooms at the cost of energy credits.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Well. My sig says all that I need to regarding my thoughts on the answers.
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Not to burst your bubble, but Eblems are considered 'in game currency'; and right not, the only ship that can't be gotten via an 'in game currency' method (if you want it 'free' you need to reqruit 5 friends that subscribe for at least a month) is the Federation Galaxy-X.
Incorrect. The Guramba Seige Destroyer, Galaxy Dreadnought, and I believe the NX Class replica can't be purchased for "in game currency".

And I don't consider Atari Points "in game currency".
Lt. Commander
# 40 crafting
04-06-2011, 11:27 PM
I love the answers on personalized content/crafting. HUGE part of MMO's for me! I've been talking about mining, farming, fishing type content to make crafting more fun since launch and I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel on it...albeit a small one. And using the foundry to make our own fleet starbases!! Best idea ever! We can put them wherever we want, Great session Dan, thanks!