Lt. Commander
# 21
04-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Wow thanks so much to all of you who played and gave me suggestions. I took many of them to heart as I agreed with most of them. Find the updates below:

The "True" Way (version 1.1) Patch Notes:
  • Changed "Distress" to something more useful
  • Added proper name to the Cardassian Ship in the first map
  • Clarified that the player should place pattern enhancers "near doorways."
  • Changed Kolir's Wander value to FALSE
  • Gave some NPCs at DS9 wandering ability
  • Corrected "Go to next map" dialogue box
  • Changed spawn point on Satellite interior
  • Changed Cardassian Engineer position to improve realism
Lt. Commander
My first mission was posted for 3 minutes, before i removed it and trashed it this is actually my second, though due to the short time on the first, I just figured I would call that practice.

So my mission name is "Peace Keeper" by "Brightwhiteknight" and has been on the Tribble list for almost 4 weeks with no reviews.

It is Klingon missions against the Federation. Mission description is thurough just go find and play if you w ould be so kind.
As you mentioned, I have no fleet or r/l friends playing. I would definitely apreciate some input on it I put several hours into it building it from a v1.0 to 1.5 before calling it final. Please be blunt but not rural with your reviews please. I dont mind a brutal review if its a helpful one =0). TYVM!
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
Wow thanks so much to all of you who played and gave me suggestions. I took many of them to heart as I agreed with most of them. Find the updates below:

The "True" Way (version 1.1) Patch Notes:
  • Changed "Distress" to something more useful
  • Added proper name to the Cardassian Ship in the first map
  • Clarified that the player should place pattern enhancers "near doorways."
  • Changed Kolir's Wander value to FALSE
  • Gave some NPCs at DS9 wandering ability
  • Corrected "Go to next map" dialogue box
  • Changed spawn point on Satellite interior
  • Changed Cardassian Engineer position to improve realism
Great mission I thoroughly enjoyed it!

-Perhaps name some of the non mission important npc's in ds9 -- ugc contact seems a bit odd.
-map name Kinjun satellite #2 Perhaps rename to something else? *missed looking at the other map names but you get the picture*
-space battle seemed a dash easy. not sure if it scales but if done on a team the mission would be too easy.
-

----
next is
Quote:
Sleeper
and also the second

Silent Witness (Sleeper PRT2)
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-08-2011, 06:03 AM
I will defo be playing this again, its a good mission
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I reviewed CardassianNinja's mission and "Of Minds and Men" mission from Necrobones. Feedback/review in your inboxes as well as the mission review feedback.

For completeness-sake, here are mine:

Title: The Gemini Effect, Part 1
ID: ST-HHC5GB8ZT

Title: The Gemini Effect, Part 2
ID: ST-HOUAG8TYP

And yes, it's fairly hard to get reviews in; I was hoping with the content drought people will give these a go but I think making people aware that these are available will have to be part of the foundry process. That and better tools for mission searches and highlights would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphoner
I reviewed CardassianNinja's mission and "Of Minds and Men" mission from Necrobones. Feedback/review in your inboxes as well as the mission review feedback.
Thanks! Since "Of Minds and Men" was my first mission, it's a little on the simplistic side, but that's OK. I've worked in some changes based on your feedback, since I felt it was spot-on. It should play a little more smoothly now.

I'll try to play your missions very soon as well.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Hi Guys, I just made a trailer for my mission at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_pFmEts-4o
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
Hi Guys, I just made a trailer for my mission at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_pFmEts-4o
I grabbed your mission into my mission log. I'll probably play it tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Just played Necro's "Death by 1000 Paper Cuts". Review in the PM.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Just played The "True" Way. I enjoyed it. It was a fun story taking us around on a tour of the area.

Here were the only issues I ran into: (I'll go ahead and post them here since they're not really criticism, nor are they spoilers)

* I ended up having to fight the troops and kill them all while placing the pattern enhancers, since they had killed all of the friendly troops and were in the doorways. I don't know if there's a way around this or not.

* For some stupid reason, my brain didn't immediately get that I had flown that runabout over to the cardassian ship, even though I had just read it. It would have solidified it more for me if we had spawned in on the ramp that goes up to the runabout's hatch. Really a minor thing, and my own stupid reaction. But I figure if I'm stupid about it, some other people will be too occasionally.

Otherwise, I had no problems. Thanks for the mission, and keep them coming!