Lt. Commander
# 41
04-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
Just giving part one a whirl now.

EDIT:
Gave Part 1 a rating of 3/5. It really needs more in the way of exposition - I need to know *what* I'm doing, because it feels like I'm just going through room 1 to 2 to 3 for its own sake. Also, the "scan" interacts were very hard to find. That said, I don't think it would take much to bring this up to a 4/5.
Thanks for the input. I think with the scan interacts it was before I discovered Invisible objects. Will definatly fix it up some.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMcG View Post
My very first effort is called "A New Dominion Part 1".

I would appreciate any feedback. Now off to play your missions!
I loved the space battle at the end! Can't wait for part 2.
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-10-2011, 09:02 AM
I know Iv already posted but would love to get some feedback on my ones. Not had any real reviews yet only one for my first one. Would love to know where I'm going wrong or if people think its good

Sleeper and then part two: Silent Witness

First two missions on foundry. More stroy driven plots though they do have space and land battles. Looking to set up a continuing story thread. Summary.

You are sent to defend a secret research station against Klingon threat. But whe you get there you discover the research is much darker than you could imagine and could be a threat to the Federation.

2nd part takes you to Cardassian space, you uncover more of the past reasons for the current situation. The planet you find yourself on though has its own issues and could invovle the True way.
Lt. Commander
# 44 Request for a review.
04-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Mission ID: ST-HSNWCL3TK
Author : RKRider
Title : "A Matter of Allegiance".

Finally finish my first mission : "A Matter of Allegiance". It's a mission where the Clan Hunters fearless leader Nikita is kidnapped by an un-named foe. You must determine who took her, locate her where abouts, and save her.

It is both ground & space PvE

I have tried to keep it canon, though I am not ST expert. It is based off of ST history.

I would ask that you consider it for review, It should take about 1/2 hour I'm guessing.

Known Issues/Considerations:
Still some grammatical gremlins I am chasing.
I've rebadged the mobs so that it will run at any level. Sometimes the UGC editor does not spawn one properly (hurts emersion)
Iím considering turning down a couple of the mobs, let me know if you found them to powerful.

Finally, Iíll make sure I pick at least one mission from this list and review it in trade. Least I can do!

Thanks,

Mission ID: ST-HSNWCL3TK
Lt. Commander
# 45 Just reviewed Silent Witness
04-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshaan View Post
Hi Im first timing too ( that seemed sort of seedy saying that lol:p) I have just finished my second in a continuing story line its called

Sleeper
and also the second

Silent Witness (Sleeper PRT2)

I will defo give yours a check out tonight and mail you a review
A solid mission 4/5 stars. I'll PM you with details.

Story 4.5/ Maps 4.5 / Typos 3.

Well worth the play
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Cheers mate will review yours tonight if I get the chance. Sorry about the typos will change them asap. Also add your mish to my list Iv set up for all of us newbies . its on the thread Foundry list
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
I've noticed that several of us (including myself) are having a very hard time getting just one person to try our first missions. We are the ones that are typically unfleeted or do not play with real life friends.

So, I thought I would start this thread for people who are looking for people to try their first missions. I would be happy to try out some of yours in exchange for the same.

If this thread actually turns out to be useful, please post feedback constructively and politely to each other.

My mission is in my sig. Just waiting for someone...anyone...to play it. It was fun to make...but after three days without a bite, I am a bit deflated.
For any reviewers out there, I'd appreciate feedback and ratings on my first Foundry creation as well. The episode is named "Syndicate 1: Freighter Raiders" and is the first of a 3-part arc.

It's heavy on story & epic space battles. I made an attempt at a branching storyline at one point (within the limits of the foundry of course) and there's a couple optional tasks in the mission.

Feedback is greatly appreciated! And, as the OP says, you show me yours... =)
Lt. Commander
# 48
04-12-2011, 07:20 AM
I have corrected some errors and rebalanced the combat in KCM - The Thief.

I have started a new mission arc:

KCM - Trouble at Starbase A14
KCM - Distress signal form AG456 - follow on mission

That need reviewing,

There is a final part under construction.

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-12-2011, 08:46 AM
You can add them all to the Foundry list 1

Its for all missions that need to be reviewed to have them in one place
Lt. Commander
# 50
04-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Just an idea for new authors. Don't make your first mission "part 1 of an arc". Seriously.

Make a stand-alone experience. Get to know the tools, how to write dialogue, how to use triggers and states and animations. Walk before you can run.