Lt. Commander
# 1 How to Review a Mission.
04-06-2011, 05:25 PM
I have noticed when people give a 1 or 2 star, they say things like... "Typo's or Grammar" without specifics It is overall just being vague and not very helpful with the review and feedback. This is leaving us author’s no chance for the author to fix his/her mistakes. I am sure that the author could hunt for the mysterious typo, but if the mission is like mine, I have hundreds of lines and things going on within things going on and honestly I am not the world’s best at it.

SO

Here is how to help us, if you wish to review a mission, be helpful. I am sure the person like me would like to fix the mission. Make it perfect for you and others. My advice is to write down where you found the error, misspelled word, or bugs and then email the author or leave it in the feedback.
So when you do give it a 1 or 2 stars, you’re helpful and informative so they can improve the mission or mistake that you found, and invite you to replay it.

The lack of mature people sometimes leaving crap reviews makes me wonder if they even play the actual mission… I had one guy claim the borg ships were too close, when in fact my mission has no borg… oh well.

Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2011, 05:33 PM
There are several of us who are still looking for people to actually play our missions. Right now I'd take "lol newb ur missn sucs" rather than have all of my work sit in cyberspace with no audience at all.

But I understand what you're saying. I'd rather people give us feedback before they rate...and then go back when we change it. But that is an ideal world.