Lt. Commander
# 1 Seeking a good fleet
04-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Hey Everyone,

I have been playing STO since Open Beta and I love the game and I recently left my fleet due to reasons I don't wish to talk about here. So now I am looking for a good fleet in which I can run STF's, Fleet PVP's and well just have a good time playing STO. So if your willing to take on an Australian Player I might be happy to join you fleet. Also if you accept Klingon Alts that would be a plus, I have a couple just as muck about characters I've slowly leveled, and I do mean slowly.

Thanks Everyone

Craig Jones Aka Brian McKenna.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2011, 03:17 AM
Feel free to check out 3rd Fleet. We are an international fleet so someone will always be on. We do regular STF runs and several members are PvP vets. Currently we are running a month long TOS event celebrating 3rd Fleets three year anniversary and starting today (April 9th) through Sunday we will be having a TOS gathering featuring:

PVP in TOS Connies
Ground PVP
Dividian Series mission TOS style. Come in your TOS Connies and dress in your TOS uniform
STFs.
Fleet Actions. TOS style

We have a TS3 server with a fun and friendly atmosphere.

If this interests you head over to www.3rdfleet.com and check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_firey007 View Post
Hey Everyone,

I have been playing STO since Open Beta and I love the game and I recently left my fleet due to reasons I don't wish to talk about here. So now I am looking for a good fleet in which I can run STF's, Fleet PVP's and well just have a good time playing STO. So if your willing to take on an Australian Player I might be happy to join you fleet. Also if you accept Klingon Alts that would be a plus, I have a couple just as muck about characters I've slowly leveled, and I do mean slowly.

Thanks Everyone

Craig Jones Aka Brian McKenna.
If you enjoy meeting people, and making new friends online, apply today and join the 528th!

Having trouble with?

1. PVP?
  2. PVE?
  3. Builds?
  4. STF's?
  5. Elite PVE?

Come and see your game experience... transformed!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Thanks everyone but I have joined with the Clan Hunters, seem to be the best fit for me. Thanks all.