Lt. Commander
Our first Feature Episode Rerun - The Breen - starts May 5 and ends May 12. Play to earn the series-exclusive Breen Bridge Officer and special Rerun Rewards, Marks and Emblems, including the Absolute Zero ship set!

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Question;

Will all episodes in a given series be available at once, or will they be released individually (like everyday or similar)...

AND

Will those who have completed the missions previously be able to replay the final episode right away to get the Officer, (Assuming they do not already have one), or will we need to complete the series from start to finish on re-run in order to qualify.

Thanks in advance, I am really looking forward to these and the remasters through the month.

maj!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
Our first Feature Episode Rerun - The Breen - starts May 5 and ends May 12. Play to earn the series-exclusive Breen Bridge Officer and special Rerun Rewards, Marks and Emblems, including the Absolute Zero ship set!

Link to the news article.
Defintly going to have to get on; time to get another Breen and to find out what this Absolute Zero ship set is.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Yes, if you already got a Breen and, say, sold it, can you get another?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QorDaq View Post
Question;

Will all episodes in a given series be available at once, or will they be released individually (like everyday or similar)...

AND

Will those who have completed the missions previously be able to replay the final episode right away to get the Officer, (Assuming they do not already have one), or will we need to complete the series from start to finish on re-run in order to qualify.

Thanks in advance, I am really looking forward to these and the remasters through the month.

maj!
They're already available. These are just new rewards for playing them as well as one week bonus incentives in the form of the original "extra" item being made available again during a Featured Series' designated rerun week. You can get the final reward just by replaying the final mission if you've already done the series... but all of the mission have new permanent rewards added as well.

I'm not sure if the emblems/badges are permanent but that would be great, if so.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Yes, if you already got a Breen and, say, sold it, can you get another?
If it's like the Reman, you can always collect another as long as you don't have one in your inventory or assigned to your crew.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
Defintly going to have to get on; time to get another Breen and to find out what this Absolute Zero ship set is.
It's an anti-Breen set that is otherwise good for some science ship builds and as a partial counter to tractor beams in PvP. If you don't use a science ship or fight Breen much, it may not be THAT great for your Vice Admiral... But one perk is that versions of it exist at all ranks, giving you a chance at purple gear for a leveling ship.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-04-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm glad that this is taking place! However, the series I really wanted to re-play (Series 2: The Devidians) however we will be on vacation in Hawaii during that entire play through.... maybe next time!
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKOgden View Post
I'm glad that this is taking place! However, the series I really wanted to re-play (Series 2: The Devidians) however we will be on vacation in Hawaii during that entire play through.... maybe next time!
Vacation > STO.

Enjoy Hawaii
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Great Stuff! Keep it coming.