Lt. Commander
# 51
04-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Can a Dev please reveal the color combo's they used in the screen shot, particularly the Medical Uniform? I can't locate the purple/bluish or green/bluish that appear to have been used from the color selection menu.

Also, any chance of adding the Odo belt so we don't have to use the Kira belt with the Odo security uniform?

Finally, what is the difference between the two Lieutenant Colonel ranks? I don't notice anything.
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kern1701 View Post
also when my character beams out he doesn't hit his Bajoran combadge he hits the otherside were the starfleet one is normal located. Just though I would point it out so it can be fixed at some point.
I dove into this thread just to ask that very same thing.

Disappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewby111222333 View Post
I must admit, I do think this pack is missing something and I think it is the Medical/Science...
Yes, this is missing the Medical uniform with the two toned sleeves. Anyway we can have that added to the pack?

Here's a pic:

Medical Uniform
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
I say the same thing about vulcans :O
As do I...
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-29-2011, 05:23 PM
I like the Bajoran uniforms and the badges are amazingly detailed great work , but I don't like the pants.

An open Bajoran uniform would also be nice, we have Starfleet open uniforms so open Bajoran uniforms isn't to much to ask for.

No dress uniform, that's disappointing, the same goes for the medical/science uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 56 Canon Colors
05-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Now I really want a changling bridge officer or a playable changling. The alien editor allows this but they don't have morphing abilities such as tentacle arms. That fight with Laas was very interesting where he chokes you from a distance.

For those looking for close to exact colors take a look at this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...16#post3482216

That should help you to make them look nearly perfect in matching the colors.