Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
04-11-2011, 12:00 PM
When exactly is T5 Connie day?

The day when we finally get a modern version of the Iconic ship to fly in game.

I know of at least two people ready to Lifer subscribe on this day, maybe three.

Plus the Parade at ESD will be amazing!

I figure this event will rival the 1 year anniversary!
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_of_the_Force View Post
Have to give it a try guys.

I am becoming concerned that the STO time cards are becoming a scarce commodity in the retail market. Have they become discontinued by Cryptic/Atari for retail sale and will there be an alternative to buy time aside from credit cards such as the Ultimate Game Card? I know that they are purchasable from Atari on their website, but again that requires a credit card, I and some of us others donít have that option.

I know my first question is a bit odd guys, but it is becoming a real concern for me and I hope you can ask it if you are able to.
This is really more of a problem with the retailer, not Cryptic or Atari. The Game Time Cards are available. The problem is that many retailers no longer bother to restock anything regularly anymore, including Game Time Cards. This is especially true of large chains like Best Buy, Target and WalMart. Ask to speak to a manager at your local retailer and ask if you can get them to order some Game Time Cards for you. In most cases they will be happy to help you.

Lt. Commander
# 23
04-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
This is really more of a problem with the retailer, not Cryptic or Atari. The Game Time Cards are available. The problem is that many retailers no longer bother to restock anything regularly anymore, including Game Time Cards. This is especially true of large chains like Best Buy, Target and WalMart. Ask to speak to a manager at your local retailer and ask if you can get them to order some Game Time Cards for you. In most cases they will be happy to help you.

Can they make them refillable?
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-11-2011, 01:31 PM
The character-level based ship tier system: could you just make that go away and have ships level up with the captain so players don't have to discard their preferred ship skin?

And thanks to bfelczer for doing these interviews and asking for player input.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Loving these questions! Can't wait to see what else is to come and to ask them.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-13-2011, 01:32 PM
3.5 more hours to submit questions! Get em in
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Around when can we hear yon interview anyways?
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
Around when can we hear yon interview anyways?
New Priority One episodes debut every Friday mornin' Expect this one this Friday in the weeeeee hours of the morning. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobeleca
Q: The Borg STFs have special Borg gear given for completion, but Terradome has nothing. Can we get some sort of special reward for this too? (Suggestion: allow us to use the coin flip emote)
This is already in I use it all the time to fake out my teammates lol
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-13-2011, 02:31 PM
For a while now Klingon players have been plagued with the decloaking dialog issue (when cloaked, the appearance of a dialog pop-up or mini-pop-up causes the ship to decloak). This makes cloaking completely useless in a majority of missions.

Question: When will this be fixed?