Lt. Commander
I could have sworn I saw an item for spatial charges, however for the life of me I can't seem to locate it again.

Has anyone else found these items in the foundry art assets or have I just been going crazy?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-08-2011, 06:16 AM
I was trying to find these too, but the only item i found that even has them in it is like "Store Crates 05" which has several of them and a box. Was rather annoying not having those, especially when we finally have explosion effects (But no explosives to cause them!).
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-08-2011, 06:21 AM
I was looking for these myself recently. Currently, I don't believe an individual spatial charge is available as an item, sadly. They do appear, however, in the clusters of items used to decorate store shelves ("Crate - Store 05"). That might be where you spotted them.

Edit: Great minds think alike, Terral!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-08-2011, 06:21 AM
As Terral noted, they're not existent. At least I'm 95% sure they're not in the Foundry. I think I tried requesting they be put in the Darren_Kitlor's big thread on this but it looks like it didn't make his current list.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixonium View Post
I was looking for these myself recently. Currently, I don't believe an individual spatial charge is available as an item, sadly. They do appear, however, in the clusters of items used to decorate store shelves ("Crate - Store 05"). That might be where you spotted them.

Edit: Great minds think alike, Terral!
That's it, they were part of some containers I placed. I remember there were medical supplies on one and another had the spatial charges.

I guess I'll just stick with the blinky red light I currently have. It works, but it was driving me crazy as I knew I saw them somewhere.

I was even going to try and use a white rock and pretend it was some kind of plastic explosive. Thankfully I found the small red light. LOL!