06-13-2011, 10:00 AM
Level 46 - into the Nightmare.
Lt. Commander
# 72
06-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Level 46 - into the Nightmare.
Thanks. It'll go in for the next update.

Just 23 missions until Milestone One (i.e. one mission per level, 51 total)
Lt. Commander
# 73
06-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Any missions this week, aside from Captain_Revo's?

I'll be updating the list by Monday evening.
Lt. Commander
# 74
06-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Update:
  • 18.3% Complete:
    • We're sitting at 28 missions! We're this close to reaching Milestone One.
  • See the progress chart at StarbaseUGC
  • See the mission spreadsheet at GoogleDocs
Qapla Kitlor! MajQa'!

I am just getting back from a couple months break. This is an Honorable Goal! I accept the Challenge.

I must transcribe "REFLECTIONS" from Tribble Server and get it posted to Holodeck.

ONE HUNDRED FIFTY by Season Four! We can do it. What Warrior of Klingon Soul balks at a challenge of such magnitude. Follow Kitlor into battle draw a scar into the face of Thine Enemy! If you truly wish to enter Sto'vo'kor, heed the call of battle, lest the Fek'lhr earn your soul upon death. The Black Fleet awaits for our enemies; let us send them there! Qapla'!
Lt. Commander
# 75 Safari So Good
06-24-2011, 04:51 AM
SAFARI SO GOOD

Project ID: ST-HPRP2WFWI
Level: LT 5 (Any Level)
Klingon Only
English Language

Description:
Engage Enemies near the Kur'rat System. Ships Stores are getting low. Instead of wasting time on a Supply Run back to the First City or another occupied world, you are to deploy to one of the many untamed worlds and hunt the wild game. Bring back what you can to restock your provisions. Identify why the Provisioning Freighter has not returned. Qapla'!

Designer's Notes:
I chose a simple mission with a simple premise for new players starting out. It should be charming in a Klingon sort of way. Version 1. It is the first part of a what I intend as a three part series, but it can stand on its own.
Lt. Commander
# 76
06-29-2011, 01:26 AM
Qa'pla brothers, I add Attacking the enemies Sol to the list. It is an endgame mission with everything. A Massive Space Battle, a ground assault and even dancing orions. Not to mention you get to send Sol Station flying into star fleet headquarters!
Lt. Commander
# 77
06-29-2011, 04:56 AM
Sorry for not updating this.

I've been hammered with homework.
Lt. Commander
# 78
07-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Submitted for your approval...
The Gorn Wars Episodes 1 and 2 (both available now) actual titles are:
The Gorn Wars: Episode 1 of 12
The Gorn Wars: Episode 2 of 12
or, search by author (spacecadet1138) both are level 16+

The Gorn Wars is a series of twelve (12!) upcoming KDF-exclusive Foundry missions that detail the Klingon Empire’s wars with the Romulan Star Empire, Gorn Hegemony, and the United Federation of Planets.

Beginning in 2390 and ending in 2409, the series will feature such key events as-

-the Peace Conferences on Deep Space K-7 and Cestus III
-the death of Klingon Chancellor Martok
-the foundation of the Klingon Empire’s alliance with the Orion Syndicate
-the events leading to the Summit on Federation experiments with cloaking device
-the Undine attack on Ja’rod and the following mutiny on the I.K.S. Kang
-the revelation of Undine infiltrators in the Gorn Hegemony
-the Klingon Empire’s declaration of war against the Gorn Hegemony
-Admiral Taris’ rise to Praetor in the Romulan Star Empire
-the revelation of Undine infiltrators in the Klingon High Council
-the attempted kidnap of the kuvah’mah, Miral Paris
-the Klingon expansion into the Hromi cluster and attack on Cestus 3
-Romulan Empress Sela’s rise to power

And much more!
I’ve tried my best to keep the events in the series concurrent with the events chronicled in the Path to 2409 Timeline.
http://www.startrekonline.com/node/1771
I’ll be publishing the remaining 10 episodes on a weekly-to-biweekly basis, they will be able to be completed and/or repeated in any order, however I strongly suggest playing them in chronological order at least the first time around.

If you have any questions, run into any problems, or just want to browse the mission content, feel free to visit my Youtube page for corresponding walkthrough videos for all twelve missions in the series, (the link to which can be found in my Signature).

I set out to develop the Gorn Wars with 5 goals in mind:

1.- To create Klingon-Exclusive content in a “Featured Episode” type of format; several missions to be completed in order that all have an overlapping storyline.
2.- To create diplomacy-style gameplay where the Player feels connected to the events taking place in the galaxy.
3.- To create combat missions where the Player can participate in major events related to the STO timeline.
4.-To create missions that interest both KDF and UFP players, and entice players that primarily play the UFP to spend more time on their Klingon alts.
5-To create storyline content that details events prior to the storyline missions currently available for play in the game-”prequel missions”, so to speak- that also more fully immerse the Player in the overall STO timeline.

I’d like to emphasize, I didn’t write this story. Cryptic did, all the major events are in the “path to 2409” timeline. All the sub-plots, that was added to keep the overall story progressing forward in a more linear manner. In some points it may seem I have “time-warped”, skipped ahead a long period of time in a relatively short period. I did this for the sake of the missions, but I tried to keep events in line with the chronological order they appear in the actual timeline.
Lt. Commander
# 79
07-03-2011, 06:20 PM
From Bekks to Dahar Masters:
Lt. Commander
The Ar'Gen Virus
Level 31+ (Captain's and higher)
ST-HDGWNNHZJ

My plan is to blur the lines that are drawn between the KDF and Starfleet. I want to make both sides look evil and heroic. How am I doing that? By using the Ar'Gen Virus. A virus that only targets Klingons by mutating every single cell in their body. Who created the Ar'Gen virus? Klingon intelligence says Starfleet did. Where did it come from? The answer will set off a chain of events that only the greatest warrior since Khaless could handle.

The extinction of the Klingon Empire may be coming and it's up to you to make sure that NEVER happens.

My intention is to make this a series but I need reviewers to help me tighten up this episode first.
Star Trek: Songs of a Klngon Warrior is what I would call my series. Unoficially