Lt. Commander
# 1 C Store Transaction History
03-07-2011, 08:59 AM
There used to be a little button somewhere in your account page that was called "Transaction History." It wasn't working, since it wasn't ready yet (per Wishstone). It would be really cool if it came back sooner rather than later, because it's pretty annoying to have to go to the C Store, see what you've purchased, try to remember which items were retail bonuses, which were on sale when you got them, etc. etc.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 09:02 AM
hehe who wants that, it will only make you go "What the hell did i spent so much on the c-store on top of my monthly fee OO !!" well i would go like that anyways :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 09:19 AM
I'll find out what the current plans for the option are. Maybe the system was put on ice for now due to issues I was not aware of.

Give me a few hours, the office is pretty empty still.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxsa
hehe who wants that, it will only make you go "What the hell did i spent so much on the c-store on top of my monthly fee OO !!" well i would go like that anyways :p
THIS 100% THIS.

I'd probably go in it and start crying hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks Wishstone! I also looked at Atari's website, and my "account" there, didn't look like it had that option. (Account in quotes since it's just my Cryptic account, and why would I ever use it at Atari's site instead of STO's?)

As for the questionable spending... maybe this would help stop it? Right now, you just go along, thinking: "Sure, I'm willing to buy that thing for a few points." With a transaction history, you'd be able to see just how many points you've already spent, and whether you're willing to buy more or not, instead of basing the decision on items alone.

Plus it would allow those of us that have spent a lot to see how much was (hopefully) on sale when we got it. That might help with buyer's remorse...
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks Wishstone. I'd love to know the total amount of Money I spent on the C-Store. If thats possible as well. =].
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
I'll find out what the current plans for the option are. Maybe the system was put on ice for now due to issues I was not aware of.

Any chance you might find out the cost of the MVAM Prommie for us too? ;-) Be nice to see some confirmation on that one.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by david26th View Post
Any chance you might find out the cost of the MVAM Prommie for us too? ;-) Be nice to see some confirmation on that one.
Pretty sure it's been confirmed as 500 Emblems or 1200 ATs
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone

Thanks WishStone! I too would like this feature restored. I've got a spreadsheet on which I've kept track of all my spendings, unlocks, etc. and it doesn't add up (I'm approx 425CP off). Please express our need for this service, especially since there's no e-mail or other sort of receipt for any these purchases (either the original C-Points/Atari Token purchase or the virtual item purchase itself that uses those points).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen666 View Post
Pretty sure it's been confirmed as 500 Emblems or 1200 ATs
Yes, it has been.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
especially since there's no e-mail or other sort of receipt for any these purchases (either the original C-Points/Atari Token purchase or the virtual item purchase itself that uses those points).
You should get a mail from Cryptic when you purchase Tokens.

The subject is "Cryptic Points - Purchase Confirmed", and lists the number of points you bought, the price in real money, and your total points.

My ISP flags it as spam before I get a chance to declare it otherwise, so you may wanna check your junk mail folders.