Lt. Commander
# 21
04-10-2011, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Now that we are allowed to have images in our signature I've released a signature maker on my website. As time goes on I'll be adding more options to it. I hope you guys enjoy it!

STO Signature Maker

If you have any suggestions just let me know.
Your graphic is broken. May I send this to Fail Blog? :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-10-2011, 06:15 AM
I'm glad everyone likes this tool.

As far as the signature not working when its hosted on my site, I don't know what the problem is. Mine is being hosted on my site and it looks perfectly fine to me. I'll investigate to see if I can find anything that would cause a temporary problem. I'll also look into the other issues mentioned.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-10-2011, 06:35 AM
Any Undine stuff going to be uploaded ?
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Any Undine stuff going to be uploaded ?
Of course. I'd never forget your love of Undine lol I'll probably get some up tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Just to let everyone know. I've made some rather nice changes to the sig maker. Its a little easier to find backgrounds and icons now (they are categorized!). Also I've made the ship icons a little bigger. I can't go much larger because there is obviously a limit to their height.

I plan on adding more Borg and Undine content (hopefully tomorrow), as well as some more effects. I'll keep adding content to it so everyone will have more options.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Quote:
I'm glad everyone likes this tool.

As far as the signature not working when its hosted on my site, I don't know what the problem is. Mine is being hosted on my site and it looks perfectly fine to me. I'll investigate to see if I can find anything that would cause a temporary problem. I'll also look into the other issues mentioned.
It's really a great tool and it's pretty easy to work with.

Of further note, a special "thank you" to attilio for the assistance in getting my siggy to work.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Just to let everyone know. I've made some rather nice changes to the sig maker. Its a little easier to find backgrounds and icons now (they are categorized!). Also I've made the ship icons a little bigger. I can't go much larger because there is obviously a limit to their height.

I plan on adding more Borg and Undine content (hopefully tomorrow), as well as some more effects. I'll keep adding content to it so everyone will have more options.
I really love the changes, espicialy that the advertisment is out the way and its now in catagories. Any objections if i place a link to tgis on my blog??

EDIT; Also i hate to be a pain is there anyway to rotate the icon (ship in this case?)
Thanks
Chris
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris5268
I really love the changes, espicialy that the advertisment is out the way and its now in catagories. Any objections if i place a link to tgis on my blog??

EDIT; Also i hate to be a pain is there anyway to rotate the icon (ship in this case?)
Thanks
Chris
Of course you can link to it.

I am planning on adding a resize feature for the icons so most likely I'll be able to add a rotate feature at the same time. I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing this though. Perhaps sometime this week.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Of course you can link to it.

I am planning on adding a resize feature for the icons so most likely I'll be able to add a rotate feature at the same time. I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing this though. Perhaps sometime this week.
Thanks its a brillian tool (anything i find useful i try to link with owners permission on my blog)

But yea resize and rotate would be brill,

Thanks
Chris
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Gotta add my own kudos to the ones already above.

This is fantastic work. The ONLY nitpick? I'd of changed the watermark to like a small logo or semi transparent wording so it's a little more professional I suppose in a sense. But again, light nitpick Awesome tool for anyone that wants a sigpic that's for sure!
Closed Thread