Lt. Commander
This is my first foundry mission ever and i would love to hear feedback and what you all thought.
i will be updating based on feedback and continuously improving the environments as my knowledge is foundry grow...the first of many ANZAC GAMING missions ...enjoy

SYNOPSIS
When meeting an informant on Earth Space Dock, things take a turn for the worst and you find yourself on trial.

Commander Demir believes you are guilty, the morality of your decisions are called into question and you struggle to prove your innocence as you recall the events of the last two weeks.

UPDATES
Kryton Station - Respawn fixed, Enemy groups have been adjusted
Thalos II Research Station - Added a combat situation to explain a story gap.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2011, 12:03 PM
For anyone that's played this i have recieved a few five and four star reviews (Thankyou)

Could anyone please provide any feedback on what they would like to see as i'm doing a pass on all maps to add more "ambient detail"

i am also adding additional trees to the office questions final branches will have a Serious/ Humourous/ threatened question/answer routes which will make a huge difference to the feel of the mission.

Any feedback at all no matter how small will be appreciated

Bug reports are also welcome.

Thanks,
Admiral Daedelus
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Review of this mission should be out next week at StarbaseUGC. Loved it. Daed, you have a Noob author gift for story telling. Keep up the great work.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks mate, i updated the misssion flow, i removed alot of the trail maps to get rid of 100 map changes and now the trial is explained as you go through the mission, i recommend another playthrough to get an idea of the new mission flow.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2011, 01:57 PM
I wanted to let you know I am going to check out you mission. I am actually excited about playing it because I am actually thinking about putting the main character through a trial as well. If you get the time check my mission out

The Trimble Conspiracy - You and your crew go to the Trimble System to patrol the area in order for a top secret science station to soon be moved to another location. Of course Klingons attack but I hope when people play it, it doesn't just seem like Klingons are atacking. I am really trying to lay some groundwork for the next several missions.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-06-2011, 07:34 PM
AWESOME mission. The story was excellent and the way your designed your mission was very unique and interesting. Please let me know when you make your next!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Is this mission still on Holodeck? I queued it up but the review box popped up when I was in the Traelus system, and I can't find it anymore. I was looking forward to it, and if this is down time while you edit it I hope it doesn't take too long.