Lt. Commander
# 21
04-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I'd suggest keeping them seperate, so feel free, Corban-sensai. :p

Also....isn't the ingame logo limited to a variety of colours and shapes?
Okay then. Starting one now.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaza View Post
Yea the pieces can't be loaded in as a fleet uniform. Even though Cryptic essentially gave the WoK uniforms away to everyone it's counted as an optional uniform like all the ones that you buy in the C-Store and therefore not everyone may have it so it's not a valid choice. Trying to use WoK pieces will just replace them with a valid default piece in a fleet uniform.
That sucks! It would be nice if Cryptic could limit the fleet options based on what each uniforms have available to its fleet members. So... if everyone had the WoK, that would open up the option to use those pieces as well and the same for others. We really need more CommBadge and uniform choices for the fleets I think.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Some nice designs so far. I recognize Raven's comes from the old TF Fleet; and why couldn't we use the old one?
They essentially are my old uniforms, but now with 100% less fat Bolian.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
That sucks! It would be nice if Cryptic could limit the fleet options based on what each uniforms have available to its fleet members. So... if everyone had the WoK, that would open up the option to use those pieces as well and the same for others. We really need more CommBadge and uniform choices for the fleets I think.
I remember somewhere one of the devs said they are planning on expanding the uniforms allowed for fleets, but no idea when that will happen.

EDIT:
Ok, here's my entry. Mine is more of a dress uniform.

Standard Male

Teh Sexay Version
Not leagal because of pieces used but players can modify it themselves if they want. otherwise female version is same pieces as male.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krent View Post
Teh Sexay Version
Not leagal because of pieces used but players can modify it themselves if they want. otherwise female version is same pieces as male.
Meh, I'll include it in the OP, becuase it's a nice variant.

I'll have to dig out my entry at some point.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Okay, I decided to have a go at it. Here's my attempt at a uniform.

Standard Male

I have to say, I'm quite proud of how it came out. It just seems like something I could see us wearing. We would be the best dressed fleet in the game!
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-12-2011, 10:35 PM
For the duration of the contests, I have added the Set Uniforms and Emblem to all ranks. This is to allow everyone within the fleet to have the opportunity to create something for the contest. For your uniform entry, please make sure it meets strict boring requirements Cryptic has left us a lack of for fleet uniform options. Best of luck to everyone who enters!
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Command
Tailor options

OP updated & rules updated to clarify on combadges.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-13-2011, 11:46 AM
Alrighty, after my little bit of fun, I decided to have a real go at making a uniform. I'm pleased with how it came out. I used B-01 for the uniform. The pants are the TNG Spitbottom, which I believe is a default option.

I included Blue and Teal versions of the Medical and Science uniforms. I usually prefer the Teal, personally, but I know some people like the Blue or just like making a distinction between the two divisions.

Here we go:

Command Red

Captain's White Variant

Engineering/Ops/ext Gold

Medical/Science Blue

Medical/Science Teal

All colours are from the Cannon Colour thread, though I prefer the pure black all the way at the bottom left. The white I used is the fourth from the right on the bottom row.

Command : Red Row - 8th from Left
Engineer : Gold Row - 10th from Left
Med/Sci : Teal Row - 10th from Left
Med/Sci : Blue Row - 8th from Left

Well, think that about covers it.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-21-2011, 09:14 AM
4 days left. Get 'em in, people.