Lt. Commander
# 91
06-20-2011, 09:46 PM
Wow, thanks so much for the inclusion. Every Foundry author's lifelong goal is to make the Nagus list. =D
Lt. Commander
# 92
06-20-2011, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueEnterprise View Post
Wow, thanks so much for the inclusion.
Thank you for the entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 93
06-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey Nagus, please check out my first mission if you have some time. "The Return to Terra Nova." Thanks for your list!
Lt. Commander
# 94 I am indeed Honored!
06-23-2011, 07:17 AM
Oh wise one,

I was browsing your list and realized my second episode Spawn of Medusa II also made your list.
I am indeed honored to be included in such a prestigeous list of missions.
Part III is also complete (although I am not as fired up about it personally ) and Part IV is under construction.
I hope to make Part IV the best one in the series and I'm striving to have it released by July.

Many Thanks Grand Nagus!

Duke-of-Rock
Lt. Commander
# 95
06-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Thank you, Grand Nagus, for including Shadow War - Mist in the Night in your list of missions! I do not wish to burden your schedule with undue clutter, but I would like to reassure you that Mist in the Night is the first mission in an ongoing series. Perhaps, with time, you may bless it's sequels, one by one, with inclusion in your most definitive list. While I do not presume that you will give them your blessings without critical consideration of their merits, I remain confident that my humble offerings will entertain you as your great and wise schedule will allow.

Thank you, oh wise Nagus

-MrCC3000
Lt. Commander
# 96
06-25-2011, 06:14 PM
=deleted= Sorry, posted in wrong thread.
Lt. Commander
# 97
06-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Added KDF mission "Victory Is Life" by Unit757. I'm going to start making update posts like this from now on so anyone following the list can keep track of new additions
Lt. Commander
Klingon
Level 31+
ST-HDGWNNHZJ

A Klingon spy within Starfleet has uncovered disturbing information. Starfleet has created a virus that targets only Klingons. Through an old friend you recieve your orders. Destroy the virus and the facility it is in.

There is ground combat as well as space combat. I believe there is plenty of dialogue.
Lt. Commander
# 99
07-07-2011, 07:30 AM
Hey Nagus!

Big fan... I follow a lot of your posts on the forums

Was hoping you'd try out my first attempt at a Foundry mission. I might not be as epic as a lot out there but I figure since you're bound to be a UGC expert by now you (and anyone else who reads this) could give me some feedback on what you liked / didn't like. That way I can tweak it for revision 2.

No Rest for the Righteous
Starfleet lvl 41+
Author: Jakyre

You can leave any comments on my Mission Database thread (the title of the thread is the mission name)... or just send me some in-game mail Jak@Jakyre

EDIT: I manually re-wrote all the missing dialog from the season 4 patch. I also added a couple more objectives in the first map.

PLEASE ENJOY
Lt. Commander
# 100
07-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Added KDF mission "Victory Is Life" by Unit757. I'm going to start making update posts like this from now on so anyone following the list can keep track of new additions
Thank you for that and for weeding through the Foundry missions so that I don't have to