Lt. Commander
# 131
09-27-2011, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionheartVI
I'm probably doing something wrong. I've tried to look for the Federation Battle Bridge mission, but I can't find it when I'm searching in game. I've tried both the name, and the creators name, with no luck. Any suggestions anyone?
This particular thread is not the best place to ask. You probably should have started your own thread on this topic but I shall answer your question anyway. After a quick check I did find the Battle Bridge location what the problem is for you most likely is that the location has only 3 reviews which means it hasn't gone through it's initial vetting phase.

What you need to do is become a reviewer to allow you to access these missions that haven't reached 5 reviews yet.
Lt. Commander
# 132
09-27-2011, 09:12 AM
Federation: The Fallen part 1
Level 31+

Klingon: For Glory
Any level

Great missions!
Lt. Commander
# 133
10-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Could we see a secondary list made of the "Zombie" missions?

Here is a starting list:

Total list so far:

Left to Die by Tiuz
Dead in Space by Outllaw
The Enduring Syndrome
Fungus Among Us (Fed) by Borticus
Red Whispers / Omen [name may have been changed] (KDF) by Startruck
Gray's Rebellion

From this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=214628

That thread hadn't seen a new post in 3 months, so i don't want to see it locked up.
Lt. Commander
# 134
10-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Added Fed mission "Retribution" part 1 by Rejak
Lt. Commander
# 135
10-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Grand Nagus, I hereby submit the following foundry mission for your attention and scrutiny: (If your duty officers can live without you for a while...) :p

'Mere Mortal Enemies'- ST-HK7V4FLG8
Synopsis:

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." -Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke (the elder)- Human Strategist, 19th Century.

"To Ghe'thor with escape pods! HELM...RAMMING SPEED!!" -Captain Bhoo'tse- Klingon Strategist, 23rd century. (Last recorded words)

Your Ship is to be the vanguard of a relief force inbound to Darien: A remote federation colony under siege by the KDF.

As events unfold you will soon learn that nothing about the battle for Darien is as straightforward as it first appears.

main thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...10#post3785810
Lt. Commander
# 136
10-15-2011, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_big_mad_boat_man
Grand Nagus, I hereby submit the following foundry mission for your attention and scrutiny: (If your duty officers can live without you for a while...) :p

'Mere Mortal Enemies'- ST-HK7V4FLG8
I'll go ahead and second this mission recommendation.
Lt. Commander
# 137
10-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Added Fed mission "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" by Captain_Revo. Fantastic!
Lt. Commander
# 138
10-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel-Hyena
You should be aware that, in real life, I do a spot on Grand Nagus Zek impression. Now that you know how awesome of a talent I possess, I ask you to check out my mission, "Afterlight" (level 16+).

I think your approval would just be grand, Nagus.
Just played and had alot of fun

A couple minor suggestions:

1) rather than "talk" to the animals, you might want to change the text to "examine" or something like that.

2) some of the dialog(that your captain says) doesnt sound very..."professional"(like when he says "dang" at the end).

Overall though lots of fun and looking forward to more of your missions
Lt. Commander
# 139
10-22-2011, 09:38 AM
Grand Nagus,

I respectfully submit the following missions for your review and consideration:

Title: Deadly Intentions - Part 1
Project ID: ST-HENIFDVMI
Synopsis:
One of the most brilliant scientists in the Federation has defected to the Klingon Empire, and he's taken some of the Federations most classified and dangerous technology with him! You must stop him by whatever means necessary.

Title: Deadly Intentions - Part 2
Project ID: ST-HG3P4W905
Synopsis:
The two Klingon ships that escaped Dorzal Station with their deadly cargo must be found, and you quickly discover that Dr. Tasarg may not be the only scientist betraying the Federation. The true motives behind Dr. Tasarg's defection are revealed, and they are far deadlier than anyone could imagine.

Title: Deadly Intentions - Part 3
Project ID: ST-HTEOX3GQ3
Synopsis:
Dr. Tasarg's genocidal plot is spiraling out of control, and the fate of the entire Alpha Quadrant is at stake. You must overcome impossible odds to prevent the unthinkable, and a terrible choice will have to be made.

Thank you for your consideration!
Lt. Commander
# 140
10-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign77x View Post
Grand Nagus,

I respectfully submit the following missions for your review and consideration...
I just played the first part and it was great