Lt. Commander
# 11
04-12-2011, 06:48 AM
I'd apprecitate my mission being given a look at.

it's currently languishing in "review" only at the moment, as i think only one person has actually played it, and that was when Peregrine Falcon gave it a 4-star review

the mission info is as follows

STARFLEET Level 31+
"The Herodotus Project Incident"
ST-HRIWTK9XN
by Shingi

its a long one, but i hope its enjoyable.

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Really appreciate this list Nagus - I'm perpetually hunting for good Foundry missions and I've enjoyed many of your recommendations in the past. Bookmarked.
Lt. Commander
Would you consider reviewing my mission for inclusion in your list?

Mission ID: ST-HSNWCL3TK
Author : RKRider
Title : "A Matter of Allegiance".

It's a mission where the Clan Hunters fearless leader Nikita is kidnapped by an un-named foe. You must determine who took her, locate her where abouts, and save her.

It is both ground & space PvE

I have tried to keep it canon, though I am not a ST expert. It is based off of ST history.

Not that we'd ever consider anything unscrupulous.... but we do have cake!
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Just played a really interesting mission named "Profit At Any Cost" by Dassem_Ultor. Some of the dialog is a little "off" and there are some pathing issues, but I was really impressed with the custom interiors this author was able to make. Definitely worth a look
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-12-2011, 06:45 PM
i got a couple of Klingon missions you haven't tried yet. Parts 1 and 2 of a 3 part story. Part 1 is combat heavy, part 2 isn't

Part 1 "Stirring the Hornets Nest"

Part 2 "Caught in the Noose"
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-14-2011, 10:45 PM
Awe I didn't make it on The Nagus List...

/Dives back in the foundry

Lt. Commander
# 17
04-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Nagus, how do you find your missions to play normally? I feel like the UI inside the game is a real mess, it's hard to find anything that sounds decent.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-15-2011, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueEnterprise View Post
Nagus, how do you find your missions to play normally? I feel like the UI inside the game is a real mess, it's hard to find anything that sounds decent.
Rather than looking at ratings I look at mission names. If they sound creative and interesting, I read the journal text. Again, if it sounds creative and interesting, I play the mission. Sometimes I'll simply go to the review tab and go to the bottom of the list and work my way up reading. Of course creative and interesting are simply my personal opinions, but I have found that almost every mission I have picked like this has turned out to be entertaining.

On the other hand, I quickly pass over any missions that have wording or stories that I do not think sound "right" as far as the story of Trek goes.

PS: I'm not ignoring the suggestions people have made in this thread, its just been a busy work week
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-15-2011, 08:45 AM
Oh great and wise Grand Nagus, I humbly submit to you my low-level Klingon mission titled "Not For Resale." ID: ST-HHFU9F6QE
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-15-2011, 09:45 AM