Lt. Commander
Ok first off could we get a better search ? I think its bugged or let us use wild cards i.e. * <part of name>*

But the real reason for this.

How would people feel if there was a reward for making the best mission each week?

Lets say each Friday the guys at Cryptic pick a mission that has come from the Foundry and makes it a spot light mission (shows at the top of the list of foundry missions).
The creator of that mission gets 1 free month of play added to their account or if they are life time then they get some atari tokens (lets say 1200).

This will get people making some great missions, gives players a chance to find some really cool missions to do and show that the guys at Cryptic take time to look at what people are doing and get some new ideas on how to make STO better or some good stories that can be looked into.

Ideas ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2011, 11:56 AM
City of Heroes does a similar thing, but the "reward" is that it gets noted as a dev choice mission, and the creator gets another slot to publish with. I think that's a good way of doing it.

They also don't have a time frame, they just reward good missions as they find them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2011, 11:59 AM
dstahl mentioned there will be rewards for creating top content. They're not going to be free subscriptions, but there will be rewards. And rewards for playing foundry content as well. You will get missions to "play this foundry mission," or "play three foundry missions," and when completed you hail starfleet to be rewarded.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2011, 01:15 PM
I'd love to see:

1. A monthly spotlight on 5 featured Foundry missions.
2. The ability to subscribe to a user's generated content. i.e. every mission they publish is automatically added to your mission queue.
3. A play X foundry missions Daily.
4. Featured Foundry Editors (Founders?) being granted better tools, or given the ability to beta-test the next gen Foundry tools.
5. An accolade for publishing Missions. i.e. Published Author (First Published), Holo-Novelist, (10th) and Acclaimed Holo-novelist (having a mission featured) Titles.