Lt. Commander
# 21
04-11-2011, 07:23 PM
welcome back, I am sure you must be proud the work of the team, your return will I am sure with great interest for Sto. you allowed all startrek fans rejoice, (do not forget all guys We all hope you will support the team sto for your initial project can continue in good conditions, thank you .

ps:excuse for bad english
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Excellent, our plans to slowly replace Cryptic's upper management with former STO devs is proceeding nicely. Soon we'll have complete control!
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Seriously? You guys are killing me here.

I think we need to take a minute for something I like to call perspective. Here we go....

Saying "No offense" before being offensive doesn't work, Ricky Bobby....
Its a video game.....
They can hire who they want....
You're being jerks over a video game.....
You don't have to play it if you don't like it.....
You are raging more about this than you probably do over real issues (social injustice, homelessness, hunger)
You are making yourselves look silly....

There. Hope that helped put this in perspective for you.
You can see it from any perspective you like.

It is no offense to say someone that i feel he is not needed after he choose to go as he was needed. Its a fact and my personal opinion.

Yes it is a Video Game. A Game we paid Money for.

Sure they can hire who they want. And as a Costumer i can say if i don't like what they are doing.

I did not say that i don't like the game. What i said was what i think is needed.

So you are worried about social injustice, homelessness, hunger? Maybe you should take care of it instead of telling other people which you don't even know what they are raging about and what they should care about.

If you think that it makes people, who have another opinion than you have, look silly if they express the opinion they have, i have to tell you that the only one who looks silly in my opinion is the one who cannot accept that there are people with their own opinion.

No one needs your perspective but you. Thank you and good Day.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Quote:

I think we need to take a minute for something I like to call perspective. Here we go....

Its a video game.....
Lol if they can hire who ever they want then we would have a bigger dev team dont you think? I can understand some peoples frustration over this i mean if they take craig's salary they can probably hire one or two devs that can help pump out content instead of a guy who oversees things.
Lt. Commander
# 25 Good Deal
04-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Quote:

Its a video game.....
You're being jerks over a video game.....
You don't have to play it if you don't like it.....
You are raging more about this than you probably do over real issues (social injustice, homelessness, hunger)
You are making yourselves look silly....

There. Hope that helped put this in perspective for you.
I agree. There is a larger picture, & Cryptic is well within their rights to hire whomever they feel needs to be there. STO, as enjoyable of a game as it has been (& can be) is still just a game. I seriously doubt the new COO wouldn't do his upmost to ensure STO gets to where it needs to be.

Congrats, Craig. We all look forward to what you'll bring to the table in your new position.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelmor_Branon
I agree. There is a larger picture, & Cryptic is well within their rights to hire whomever they feel needs to be there. STO, as enjoyable of a game as it has been (& can be) is still just a game. I seriously doubt the new COO wouldn't do his upmost to ensure STO gets to where it needs to be.

Congrats, Craig. We all look forward to what you'll bring to the table in your new position.
Yep. It takes a special kind of self-important person to derail a "Welcome back" thread with their own personal delusions of how they think things should be, but if there is one thing MMO's (and STO in particular) don't lack....

Don't listen to the whiners and arm-chair quarterbacks, Cryptic. Welcome back Craig.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-11-2011, 07:50 PM
I hope he brings the goat with him.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Guess the bees died.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroX View Post
Welcome back craig, more staff less c-store
Pretty much this across the board. "If we build it they will come (and shell out big money for it)" doesn't cut it in an industry with so much really good competition. The momentum is there but now it's time to find the sweet spot with supply and demand. So far the supply is on life support -- people are only gonna buy so many e-goods with gas prices rising.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome back Zink. Things around here may be a bit different than you remember so make sure to read all the signs. It'd be awfully embarrassing to walk into the ladies room by mistake.

Also, if I were you I'd get your digital camera, a tripod or a helpful friend, and get yourself a new picture... Unless of course you got into some horrible disfiguring accident while you were away then yeah, stick with the old photo.
Closed Thread