Lt. Commander
# 11
04-13-2011, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by opzulu View Post
do any skills increase the duration or speed of the slip stream?
unfortunly the maxium slipstream speed in the game is warp 20 but u could lower ur speed and activate the drive, u can only increase noraml warp speed as u level up and also is u get the borg modifcation engine which increase ur warp speed to 14 and use the two together, that is what I do with my lovely Soveregin Class. Looks so cool.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
The Borg engine is only available by completing the STFs at VA I believe. So it is a technically higher ranked engine than the Slipstream.
Actually STF are available at RA5 where Slipstream is available at VA. Slipstream is faster (Warp 20) but only last 30 seconds with a cooldown of 2 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
Actually STF are available at RA5 where Slipstream is available at VA. Slipstream is faster (Warp 20) but only last 30 seconds with a cooldown of 2 minutes.
To bad we can only use it for 30 secs. Has there been any word on how they are going to smooth ot the transiation from sector space to sector space becasue it annoying now.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
To bad we can only use it for 30 secs. Has there been any word on how they are going to smooth ot the transiation from sector space to sector space becasue it annoying now.
Maybe they can Up the Burn Time and Cut the Cool Down??

The Run-Walk on Planet used to be the same, Short Run with Long Cool Down. They changed that, hopefully they will do that here also???
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-13-2011, 01:32 PM
HA i noticed the speed increase when i see systems go right past me while im using the slipstream. its like "WOW what system did i just pass?" and "woops went past the system i need to go to"
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
Maybe they can Up the Burn Time and Cut the Cool Down??

The Run-Walk on Planet used to be the same, Short Run with Long Cool Down. They changed that, hopefully they will do that here also???
Hopefully and make to it so u just go into and sector block without having to click all the time.