Lt. Commander
# 1 New C Store Costume Idea
04-14-2011, 08:58 AM
Hi guys,

Just been watching TNG Parallels and i would really like to see the alternate universe com-badge in STO.

They can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n1H5...eature=related

Anybody else like to see these?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2011, 06:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not until we get something for the KDF first!

cry...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2011, 07:02 PM
I've been wondering why that isn't in-game already, to be honest. I'd buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Known as the "Future Imperfect" badge, as it was first seen in that episode.

Only problem with that badge, is that it integrates rank and badge in one. The problem being that LT and LTCommander both would look the same (2 black bars, 2 gold bars).. Of course, that MIGHT make it easier to deal with, but it's unclear how Admiral rank(s) should be indicated on such a badge.

If Cryptic gave us that badge with 5 colour areas (arrowhead and 4 bars, each bar independently colourable), then it might be simply left to the players to colour it to indicate their rank, if desired.

But yeah, I'd drop 80 atari points for that badge.. or they could make it a 500/600/X00 veteran reward... or both.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
Known as the "Future Imperfect" badge, as it was first seen in that episode.

Only problem with that badge, is that it integrates rank and badge in one. The problem being that LT and LTCommander both would look the same (2 black bars, 2 gold bars).. Of course, that MIGHT make it easier to deal with, but it's unclear how Admiral rank(s) should be indicated on such a badge.

If Cryptic gave us that badge with 5 colour areas (arrowhead and 4 bars, each bar independently colourable), then it might be simply left to the players to colour it to indicate their rank, if desired.

But yeah, I'd drop 80 atari points for that badge.. or they could make it a 500/600/X00 veteran reward... or both.
actually, after gold bars one is dark gray i think or is was in parallels anyways if i recall right, and they also used pips on the uniform in parallels

admiral badge was reversed silver bars and gold arrowhead in future imperfect

oh yeah, support the idea... maybe in the fabled tng package to come?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2011, 07:20 AM
I would like to see the 'First Contact' movie uniforms and from the later series of DS9. Liked those from the moment I saw them and they still look good
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-19-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgeake View Post
I would like to see the 'First Contact' movie uniforms and from the later series of DS9. Liked those from the moment I saw them and they still look good
Uh we have those o_O

TNG - Film outfit.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Trois Teal Dress
04-21-2011, 02:52 AM
I would love to see here teal dress in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-27-2011, 03:34 PM
Idea:

What if they made this badge two separate costume pieces - the rank pips and the gray arrowhead (serving as the badge for purposes of tailor mechanics, which would basically be placed on top of the rank pips)? That way, they wouldn't have to come up with either completely new tech for a rank/badge hybrid item or come up with a dozen separate badges.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-28-2011, 04:32 PM
I definitely would like to see the Future Imperfect CommBadges in-game!