Lt. Commander
# 1 Recruit me!
04-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Here's your chance to recruit me! I will open it up right now and cut it off Friday, April 15 at a time of my choosing. Tell me why I should join your fleet. I'll then go through all the offers and accept the one I like the most.

Here is a little info about me. I'm a casual player. I generally only play on the weekends but will sometimes play during the week. I have kids who sleep at night so I cannot use Vent, etc. I have one VA1 char that is a Tactical flying an Excelsior. I have one Captain6 char that is a Science officer.

Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Well I respect your candour too much to give you out recruiting blurb.

TOS Veterans Fleet is a new flle that we stated out of frustration. We were all with kids, and jobs and wives and all of there were getting in the way of our fleet actions We wanted to set up a fleet that was for mature (30’s and 40’s), relaxed with no time commitments, a place where someone could drop out of a fleet action to change a diaper, make lunches or because their spouse thought that we have been on too long. We wanted less rules and more say into the direction of the fleet. So we set up ranking system where you are basically the same fleet rank as your character.

Fleet Ranks:
Rank 1 = Cadet (Just until you get signed up on the website and in-game)
Rank 2 = Petty Officer (for 2 or 3 weeks until we get to know you)
Rank 3 = Fleet Lieutenant (in-game Lieutenant & Lieutenant Commander)
Rank 4 = Fleet Captain (in-game Commander & Captain)
Rank 5 = Fleet Commodore (in-game Admiral)
Rank 6 = Fleet Admiral (Reserve for other Senior Officer Positions – not linked to rank)
Rank 7 = Council (Currently there are 5 Council members - founders)

Everyone can become a Fleet Admiral if you want to take on a job of admin duty. So far we only have 5 council members and they take every question or direction from the fleet.

We have been doing a lot of roll playing. We have been building a bacstory to explain why in the 25th Century some of us have The Original Series (TOS) uniforms. This part has been a lot of fun and if you are interested look at our blog. http://sto-tos.blogspot.com/

And if you want to see some of our discussions please check out the website. http://stotosveteransfleet.guildlaunch.com/ You are also welcome to fill out the “Apply to Fleet“application so you can read more about what we are all about.

We are social above all else and I cannot believe that we have put together such a great group of guys. Most of us have been around since BETA. Have of us are gamers and the other half are newbie’s. We're also devoted to helping each other make the most of the game in whatever way. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but want to have fun with STO and with the Star Trek universe.

If you feel like you would like to be one of us please let us know.

Mark
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the forums! We Are an International Fleet

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we always have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, we're a pretty bonded fleet, we have a full and active fleet bank with everything you could ever need no matter your rank with have tabs for classes II, IV, VI, VIII and X mainly blues and greens, we have a fleet crafter who is always happy to make you anything you need.

We play STF missions several times a week and do daily's everyday including the PVP daily's, there is no min rank to join we have members of all levels and the more experienced members are always happy to lend a hand be it getting passed that tricky mission or leveling an alt

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on http://www.redsquadrons.net

Good Luck finding what you're looking for!
Lt. Commander
Hello. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that’s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don’t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Recruit me. Tell me how much cash you will pay for me to join your fleet. Other percs will be given appropriate weight.

I'm awesome, that is all you need to know about me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2011, 12:33 AM
We are a mature, casual and active fleet.
We offer a 25 slot Ventrillo, all Fleet Bank Tabs, Klingon House, and fully functional website with forums, image gallery

We are The First StarFleet Regiment. We do have a counclie of Officers, (2 fleet Admirals, A Fleet Ambassdor. ect.) We are about 25 to 80 people fleet (were not big but we are a close nit group that get along very well) We have weekly PvP, STFs, and when there going on Feature Episode days events. We have no roll call all that we ask if you are going to be gone for a long time just to let us know.

Our website can be found at

First Starfleet Regiment Fourms
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-13-2011, 05:39 AM
Hi Commadore_Bob,

I read your post with interest, and thought that I would drop you a line to tell you about The Last Outpost.

First off we are a Role Playing fleet. Do not get me wrong, we also have casual players as well, who do not Role Play. So no hard and fast rule there. Unlike some large fleets, we understand that everyone has a real life as well. The little time that you do have to play, you do not want to spend that time making out forms to say that you want to stay in the fleet!!!!! We do have a web-site that we ask fleet members to sign up to (the link is below in my signature box), but after that you spend as much or as little time as you want using the site.

We are a growing group of players from all over. The plus side to joining a smaller fleet like ours is that you get a chance to get to know the people in the fleet. We all like to have fun. After all, we all pay a sub to play, so we make the most of the time that we do have to play.

Anyway Commadore_Bob, if you want to join a friendly fleet that like to have fun, and understand that we all have a real live.........Then give us a look.

If you want to find out a little more about us, contact Brex or my self in game and we will be more than happy to go over what the fleet does.

Hope to see you out there.

Durir
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-13-2011, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
Recruit me. Tell me how much cash you will pay for me to join your fleet. Other percs will be given appropriate weight.

I'm awesome, that is all you need to know about me.
wut whaaat? I'm pretty sure the perks aren't handing money out

...made me laugh though
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-13-2011, 07:38 AM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 10 The Clan Hunters
04-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Hi

You should join the Clan Hunters!

we offer an old, active, stable and drama free fleet.
no commitments, no need to sing up on a forum, no need to use vent.
come hang out and play how you like when you like.

we have many full crafters, and we do STF, PvP, and all the game has to offer.

you can join us by typing /channel_join ClanH in the in-game chat box.

Nikita.