Lt. Commander
# 1 Anyone any good at
04-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi is there anyone out there that loves pvp , loves playing fedside & KDF ? that can also make up a good petition.
if so please do a petition & maybe we could get enough people to sign it & then forward it to atari.
& maybe atari would have the balls to find a good dev group to fix this game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2011, 07:19 AM
I love PvP.
I believe the Devs could easily fix the PvP of STo if they were allowed to do so and move "resources" from the next fed costume update to do so.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I love PvP.
I believe the Devs could easily fix the PvP of STo if they were allowed to do so and move "resources" from the next fed costume update to do so.
Phrasing it like this easily leads to the excuse "but costume designers don't make PvP fixes! Them doing costumes doesn't hurt you one bit!"

What we are missing is that we want them to hire more system designers to handle the workload of PvP and game-related abilities. If they have to make a decision to add a new artist or a new system designer, we want them to hire the latter.

Of course, it is quite possible they can't hire the latter because no one is applying. What are the current job openings at Cryptic?

Edit: There aren't any? Hmm. Seems that has changed from a few months back.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-13-2011, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Phrasing it like this easily leads to the excuse "but costume designers don't make PvP fixes! Them doing costumes doesn't hurt you one bit!"

What we are missing is that we want them to hire more system designers to handle the workload of PvP and game-related abilities. If they have to make a decision to add a new artist or a new system designer, we want them to hire the latter.

Of course, it is quite possible they can't hire the latter because no one is applying. What are the current job openings at Cryptic?

Well there are probably a few less slots open now since they had to take on Zinc's Salary again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:

I'm was merely being bitter and sour in my posting in the early morning. I'm doing much better now.
And yes Game Mechanics over Visual fluff would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Quote:

Stahl did say in his latest gamer interview, and i believe in the ask cryptic, he is hiring more system designers. Thing is, he did say he was hiring them for redoing FED PvE missions for possible KDF inclusion.
So we are:
1) Having to wait till June to get fixes
2) Having to hope for enough hires to get fixes
3) Having to realize we are S.O.L. and the changes we need will be in late fall, with "other" "things" to find enjoyment in.