Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Laid Back Players
04-13-2011, 07:11 AM
Hello. The Mercenary Order is recruiting laid back players. We don't have a laundry list of rules or goofy roleplay guidelines to follow. We are working class guys and girls who play STO because it is a game and it is a nice respite from real life.

Most of us work fulltime jobs and have family. We come together every day for fun and good times. We use vent but we understand if you cannot

Contact me on the forums here or in game @Xbwalker. The only requirements we have are to be 18 years or older and please no racism.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2011, 01:39 PM
All we require from members is they have a mature attitude.

Feel free to also contact myself on here or in game (@adz21c). If neither myself or @xbwalker are on then there are obviously others capable of recruiting. For those who do not know you can identify these players by using the “Find Fleet” option in the social dialog. Search for us (The Mercenary Order) and view our details, that will provide a list of any online members capable of recruiting.

Happy gaming and hope to hear from you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Yes true enough. Sometimes you run into a mature person under 18. So yeah disregard my post about 18+. Maturity is the ultimate determining factor.