Lt. Commander
STOked interviews Executive Producer Dan Stahl, focusing on The Foundry, other new content additions and future updates in STO. You can see it here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2011, 12:17 PM
your late on posting this it is know old. i seen this last week.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
The version that was passed around last week was an unofficial, unedited, unpublished copy ripped from our live stream. The full episode was only published yesterday morning.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
You're late on posting this, it is now old. I saw this last week.
There. Fixed that for you.

By the by, you probably shouldn't point fingers for being late with info when you were evidently late to English class. Every. Single. Day.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Yes it was unwashed lol now its all cleaned lol.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Meh. Better late than never, I suppose. It was a good interview, overall.

Some things that caught my attention:

I love the idea that was suggested of making some kind of Daily Foundry Wrapper Mission(s) that supply Emblems. Dstahl said they were looking into how they could get an in-game currency reward added to the Foundry this way. This would be fantastic.

Having FE missions actually be (nearly) weekly was brought up again. This would be great.

I was unsatisfied with the "wowy-wow" numbers that were spewed out about the Foundry Missions. 10,000 started projects and 200ish finished missions? I had no basis of comparison to make those numbers hold any meaning for me, and none were given.

I'm disappointed to hear the new KDF leveling progression doesn't really sound like any new missions after the tutorial. Rather they are going to relevel the existing PvE missions and integrate the FE missions as a specific part of their leveling arc. I'll reserve judgement until I see what is actually produced, but this sounds fishy to me. The Feds get the FEs as "bonus" material, but the KDF get short-strawed.

Still, the D-Man talks about opening up most of the sectors to the Klingons with (I think I understood) new patrols and remastered/KDF-versions of some existing Fed missions.

>shrug<

Again, it's just disappointing not to hear specifically that there Will Be New KDF-Only PvE Missions. I'd love to see 1-2 new House Intrigue or Fek'Ihri missions (each) and another 2-3 episode arc on a new storyline (say something to do with the Gorn or Nausicaans, or the Prision Planet (name escapes me at the moment) - There have been plenty of suggestions posted over the last year). Frankly I think Cryptic should do one less universal FE series and dedicate that dev time to a KDF series. I do not think 5-6 Klingon-Centric Missions every other Season until "near" catch-up is too much to ask.