Project ID: ST-HQRRTNDE7
Faction: Federation
Levels: 41+
Author : Trueheart
Mission Name: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Project ID: ST-HQRRTNDE7
Levels: 41+

Noted that this is a second in a series and I have not played first.
Start 8:10pm 9:03

Rating : 3 (4).

It's a very solid mission, a couple of quirky things and a bit more in the story line at the ending will make it a solid 4. It makes me want to play the first one and I will look forward to the next!

Pluses and Minuses:
+ location clearly identified in mission acceptance
+++ You spent considerable time proof reading and it shows. THANK YOU.
- Got to Terestia's ship and searched secondary control room. consoles where flashing (Turn generator on) & I interacted with it. Got popup but seems disjointed from storyline, couln't figure out why I did it.
- Transporter from lower level to upper didn't trigger clean. Maybe move it a bit further out from the door.
- After the final conversation with the admiral, I gave her the memory cube and then to beam back had to go the length of the ship back to the turbolift. Prompted to beam back, did and mission ended. I felt... what? kinda anti climatic. Maybe just beam back at admiral and save me the walk or put something interesting before I beam back.

General Comments on text (You have the cleanest text so far!)
Space:
Personal preferrence consider "Hail USS Alerizina" instead of "Talk To ..." just sound more trekish.

Test popup starting with "Hey there, you must be..." poking there nose.... not sure if this should be poking their nose

Great Job!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKRider
Author : Patarival

Title : ST-SSR, E01 : "Black Boxes"

ID : ST-HSQZVQPL2

Start Time 6:10 PM - 7:34 PM

Rating : 4 (5) - Rating will easily rise when a few of the rough edges are polished.

Summary : An excellent detailed plot line. The author is highly skilled in UGC concepts and makes excellent usage of multiple dialogs, puzzles, environment, etc. I will look for hte next mission in the series.

Typos that I saw PM'd to you.

Hey, thanks a lot! I will get on polishing later today. And thanks a lot for your PM. I'm not a native English speaker so this helps immensely!
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-15-2011, 07:55 AM
Would appreciate a review of my mission:
Starfleet level 41+
Author: MrJohnnyX
Mission Name: Inception of Deception
ID: ST-HRRZXD9NC
Fed, Holodeck: Level 41+

Someone is attempting to infiltrate Starfleet from within, can the Federation weed out spies before it's too late? Intense ground and space battles are sure to arise, but who is the right target and who is the biggest traitor?

This is mission 1 of a 2 part series. Mission 2 is in development. I seek constructive feedback please, hope you enjoy!
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-15-2011, 11:16 AM
If anyone wants their missions added to the list Ive created just give me a shout.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Siege of YR318
04-16-2011, 09:19 AM
After about 12 hours of work over about a week I finished my first Foundry Mission.
Mission: Siege of YR318
Mission ID STHJSH6CJP

Description: Starfleet Intelligence has requested our help with a situation developing in Klingon Space.
Our covert monitering station in the Otha System has been discovered, and is under seige. Break the blockade and evacuate personnel.

Feedback would be appriciated.

Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-16-2011, 12:54 PM
I posted on the other page but I would be grateful If you or anyone else is able to review my mission.

It is currently stuck in review section on 4 reviews.

Hold the line level 46+

ST-HSDDYCCYD

It is 99% space combat. starting with an initial medical run, but soon it becomes something rather unexpected. I wont let on as to what happens in the 1% not space driven, its meant as a surprise.

I have tried to make it witty in places, like a real episode and banter amongst bridge crew.
You have multiple dialogue routes in some places.

Thanks

Flashman
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Just to drop everyone a note.... I do most of my reviews week days. Weekends have a more..... honey-do feel to them so I don't get as much STO Time as I'd like. More reviews soon!!
Lt. Commander
# 18 mission reviews?
04-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Hello and thank everyone who is contributing to reviewing, I myself review 2-3 missions a week, unless something stops me (r/l). My mission has sat in the list on tribble for near a month with no reviews. If anyone takes the time to look I try to review missions with no rating or not above 3 stars to help boost anything worthy up on the list. I have even open channel messaged I would join any fleet giving me 5 reviews of any sort. Plenty of fleets trying to get me to join, none willing to take time to review my mission first though.

To get on with it my mission is "Peace Keeper" by "brightwhiteknight" the mission ID number is
"ST-TH69XWF2Z" it is a Klingon Empire mission. Level 16+.I dont really want to give away too much right here right now, so let me just say this.
Story includes several space maps, 1 ground. Now, dont let it fool you, as you try to sneak through Risa sector to reach vulcan, it is possible to make a real mess of it or...not. Just because there are several spacial maps does not mean there will necessarily be intense lengthy combats involved. Though if it is your desire for such, it can be had.
Feel free to post your reviews any way you like publicly is fine.

Now thats done I have a question, and I feel stupid for asking. Do I have to repost my mission through the live editor? The mission is posted on Tribble server. On holodeck create content, my missions do not show! How do I import them? They do not show on the import list either.

Any and all criticism is welcome so long as its not rural in nature. This is my first published mission.

To any and all willing to spare a few minutes for my mission, thank you very much! Let me know if I can do the same.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-16-2011, 03:28 PM
I would also appreciate a review of my first mission - 'Prototype' - which was just published earlier today (UK time).
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightwhiteknight View Post
....Now thats done I have a question, and I feel stupid for asking. Do I have to repost my mission through the live editor? The mission is posted on Tribble server. On holodeck create content, my missions do not show! How do I import them? They do not show on the import list either....
Unfortunately there is no way to transfer from tribble to holodeck. You have to either rebuild from scratch or write down all coordinates and reenter. Sucks. I, like everyone else, had to rebuild from tribble to holodeck. I was actually able to make my mission twice as good by having to rebuild it from scratch.

Good luck!