Lt. Commander
# 1 TOS Bundle Pack is incomplete!
04-14-2011, 12:27 PM
The Devs FORGOT to add to the TOS Bundle Pack a few things! They forgot to add not onlt the TOS Era Klingon Outfits, which have what looks like Chainmail Tops, but they also forgot the TOS Era Klingon Disruptor Pistols! Plus, they also forgot Romulan TOS Era Outfits, Disruptor Pistols, and Ships! Why?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Its a FED TOS bundle pack.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
The only thing I can see missing from the TOS pack would be the following items:
  • TOS Tricorder (with sound effects)
  • TOS Communicator, to use when beaming up (with sound effects)

That's pretty much it.
Lt. Commander
# 4 TOS Bundle Pack is incomplete!
04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
If it is, THEN WHY DOESN'T IT SAY SO?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeWarrior2552
If it is, THEN WHY DOESN'T IT SAY SO?
If it was named "Fed TOS Bundle" the announcement would have been flame broiled before anybody bothered to notice the awesomesauce detailed work on the interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-14-2011, 01:14 PM
In my opinion, its so if they choose to later, they can sell another pack full of TOS Klingon stuff or Romulan stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSLover
The only thing I can see missing from the TOS pack would be the following items:
  • TOS Tricorder (with sound effects)
  • TOS Communicator, to use when beaming up (with sound effects)

That's pretty much it.
it also doesn't include the type 1 or 3 phasers, or the TOS Constitution Class, or the TOS uniforms, or the TOS Mirror uniforms.

It's not intended to be a comprehensive "everything ever from TOS" pack. it's simply a bundle pack of a bunch of TOS things. Not all of them, just a bunch of new ones that were added at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
it also doesn't include the type 1 or 3 phasers, or the TOS Constitution Class, or the TOS uniforms, or the TOS Mirror uniforms.

It's not intended to be a comprehensive "everything ever from TOS" pack. it's simply a bundle pack of a bunch of TOS things. Not all of them, just a bunch of new ones that were added at the same time.
I know, but I included those two specifically since they could've been added because, like with the interiors, dress uniforms, command tunic and type 2 phaser, they weren't available in the C-Store previously.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-14-2011, 01:53 PM
The TOS Klingon uniform (at least what we have of it) comes with the purchase of the regular TOS Costume Pack, I believe. I can't know for sure since I got them as a Retailer bonus, but I would assume that if it came with the Retailer bonus it would come with the C-Store purchase too.

So you know, it's really just the TOS Klingon shirt. Everything else (Belt, Pants, Boots and TOS Klingon head options) is missing. Still you can do a pretty good mock-up with what we have using this guide.
Also, the TOS Baldric (or at least something similar) is available in-game but is worn over the right shoulder instead of the left.

Lt. Commander
# 10
04-14-2011, 02:00 PM
it clearly states exactly what is inside the pack on the website and the description of the pack. everyone knows what they are getting.

it is a bunch of items for the TOS era thrown together in a bundle. The devs did not forget anything. that is all the items they chose to put into it. maybe these other items will appear later separately, or in other bundles. or maybe they wont.

therefore its a TOS bundle. it is not the 'Ultimate, includes everything ever seen in TOS bundle'.

if it was ever stated as including everything from TOS then you would have a right to feel annoyed, or that the devs have forgotten things or mislabelled it, but it was never marketed that way.