Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
What, if anything, comes with this free digital copy of the game that you get with the Lifetime Membership??
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2011, 01:58 AM
Nothing. If you already had an account, you technically don't get it anyway. Like it says on the info page for lifetime subs: "No need to purchase a retail key. It's included in your Lifetime purchase!" You can buy a lifetime subscription from a demo account instead of first needing to buy a copy of the game and activate your product key.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2011, 02:26 AM
The copy has the retail key you need to enter to start the clock for your vet rewards. No retail key no vet rewards. Might be something else as well but no retail key leaves you in demo mode even with the LTS, there have been recent threads on this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-14-2011, 06:46 AM
Do the digital copy that comes with lifetime is the same and with same bonuses as the digital copy from steam or I would have to buy those bonuses in C store?
I'm just asking becouse it's not clear to me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-21-2011, 07:28 PM
Ok, I bought this game online from the site and I'm trying to install it but I require a product key and it's not in my email. Just surfing the forums if anyone else has had a similar problem or just might know why I can't find it or where it is.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isidore_Dumont View Post
Ok, I bought this game online from the site and I'm trying to install it but I require a product key and it's not in my email. Just surfing the forums if anyone else has had a similar problem or just might know why I can't find it or where it is.
Reviving old threads is again the forums rules. But to answer your question. If you got your copy of the game directly from Cryptic's store. You won't get a game code. Your Game Produce Code should already be registered to your account.

Check under your "My Account" station from the STO web site. If your game code is registered, it will show under the Activated Features section on that page.