Lt. Commander
# 1 Dear DEVS
04-15-2011, 07:37 AM
When can we expect new systems like Gama Quadrant or Delta Quadrant ????
It wasn't answered in the ask cryptic ???

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2011, 07:43 AM
A long long long time from now. If I had to guess I would say next year the earliest, but that's being optimistic and possibly even unrealistic. The devs are still trying to get everything they have in the Alpha and Beta quadrants under control, they can't even think about adding a new quadrant yet. As a matter of fact the Alpha and Beta quadrants aren't even complete in the game yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Too bad
04-15-2011, 01:08 PM
They should have made it like Bridge Commander would be an lot easier hahaha
Just joking but indeed they have a lot off work too do.

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Well that's just going to get the devs all over this thread isn't it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Would probably take months to create a new sector block with systems and missions that match the new standard cryptic have set for themselves.

If they just threw it together with Foundry standard missions I doubt people would be impressed. I wouldn't even play the missions. I can't be the only one who thinks the episodes are so impressive that they would prefer Cryptic not to release sub-standard missions?

Well I hope so and on that note that is why I would think these won't come soon. But don't worry the games around for years and lots of good things are coming. season 4 is not far

Think of it this way. Star Trek took years to get to those quadrants and cover them with endless episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Q: When can we expect new systems like Gama Quadrant or Delta Quadrant?
Hypothetical A: After the Alpha and Beta Quadrants have missing high-profile locations like Ferenginnar and Betazed added.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Q: When can we expect new systems like Gama Quadrant or Delta Quadrant?
Hypothetical A: After the Alpha and Beta Quadrants have missing high-profile locations like Ferenginnar and Betazed added.
Don't forget Trill. :p

My fave Star Trek world because of my fave species.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
Don't forget Trill. :p

My fave Star Trek world because of my fave species.
Keep in mind that this is also after Earth (!) gets stuff added to its surface as well - and Andoria (which exists but has nothing on it to do).
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Keep in mind that this is also after Earth (!) gets stuff added to its surface as well - and Andoria (which exists but has nothing on it to do).
I have time.

I would never be impatient ... ok ... maybe a little ... who am I kidding? I want everything now! :p

On a serious note.

The devs are doing a wonderfull job and considering how small their team is they are creating a lot of stuff in such a short amount of time that they keep surprising me on how fast they can work.

Lets not forget that many of them even take their work home and continue working on the game in their free time.

That is what I call devotion to their jobs. I may be impatient from time to time but that is only because I love Star Trek so much.

We can only thank the DEVs for their hard work. I hope they can keep it up.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
I have time.

I would never be impatient ... ok ... maybe a little ... who am I kidding? I want everything now! :p

On a serious note.

The Dev's are doing a wonderful job and considering how small their team is they are creating a lot of stuff in such a short amount of time that they keep surprising me on how fast they can work.

Lets not forget that many of them even take their work home and continue working on the game in their free time.

That is what I call devotion to their jobs. I may be impatient from time to time but that is only because I love Star Trek so much.

We can only thank the Dev's for their hard work. I hope they can keep it up.
First of all I would like see earth San francisco flying over it with an shuttle !!!
That would be awesome I can tell you that !!!!
Second : yes yes yes !!!! End off may complete redone episodes !!!
Can't wait to see what gozer did to those story's !!!
Third End June the rest is coming to finally some improvement .....

Greets