Lt. Commander
# 1 About Money..
04-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Well, i know about the Money.. i will explain it to you.

Money is Our Object, Our Driven Force.

and Money is thing that Drives us.

the more Money we get, the more wanting we become.

more greedy we get, and we kill for Money. Money does not bring you Happiness.

for me, Money is not the Way of Life that makes Human Race to live with.

and i don't carry Money, or to enjoy Money.

i Honestly believe that Human Race will Live Without Money to Depend on.

because i learned to live without money and i learned to better myself.

Human Race Can Do the Same. feel free to add your Comment on this Subject.

my UFP (United Federation of Planets) can Live without Money. UFP Makes Any Materials without Money.

i Acheive Dreams greatly and so you can too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Ok.

Grammar:1
Randomness:10
WTF?! Factor: 10

Overall, a solid Superlink effort. Well done, sir. Well done.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2011, 08:34 PM
There are problems with excessive amounts of money, but from the idealist point of view it's a good idea. Someone who provides a service or product that people desire earns money. This additional money allows him to make more investment and provide additional service or product. It's survival of the fittest at a social level, it's a natural idea.

I could go on about it for several paragraphs, but I'll stop here while I'm not stepping on toes. I expect this thread could quickly go political or religious.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2011, 08:41 PM
I look at money as something that is a tool.

It's used by me to get the things that I need to survive, want to have to enjoy life and add comfort to my family and others.

When you don't have money, you want it because without it life can be pretty cruel, pretty hard, miserable, and down right difficult.

I've had large sums of money, and spent it.

I've had small sums of money, and spent it.

I've been dead flat broke not a cent to my name, and that is the worst.

When someone comes up with a new way, I'll be the first in line.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-16-2011, 01:43 AM
oooooo would you be my paying Attendant? :p

jk
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-16-2011, 02:03 AM
if time is money, and money is evil and women want your time and your money..then women are the root of all evil.:p
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-16-2011, 02:15 AM
how awkward and inappropriate would it be for me to say I love you?
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-16-2011, 02:49 AM
im wondering how you are posting on a games forum that requires paying money via a sub or lifetime sub to post on, or how the electricity is being paid for, or why your internet provider is giving you access for free? if you live in a city then you need money, or at least someone else to pay the bills.

a world without money may become a reality down the road, and there may be people who have created a life for themselves on a farm in some remote village that get along without money, but we are no where near that road yet as a society.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-16-2011, 03:58 AM
The following is a rant.

Look, I get you want to do things. Great. But for the LOVE of all that writers hold holy, learn how to frakking write properly all across the board - grammar, punctuation, capitalization, the works.

If you must cast blame, then at least cast it where it is deserved. Money is not the driving force, money is only an object. The driving force is the perception of value. We were taught that money has value, therefore we strive to acquire money. Do not blame something humanity created to facilitate trade, but the people for their failures in keeping themselves in check and beicoming greedy.

And if money = power and power is the root of all evil, then going by that formula then yes - women are evil.

However, you forget that one of the things men attempt to go after are MONEY, POWER, and WOMEN (depending on swing). Therefore, if women = evil, then men are evil squared.