Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Faw Tests
05-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Wait hold on.... did some tests... decided to retest the data. Will continue. lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-02-2011, 06:17 AM
I still do not get why you still are doing tests. Ss and af neuter it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-02-2011, 06:20 AM
I was under the belief that Aceton Field had no applicable effect on BFAW users and was not a decent choice as a counter to BFAW?!?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
I still do not get why you still are doing tests. Ss and af neuter it.
I will try one more time. SS would need to be carried by most if not every ship which is stupid. So sci ships and ships with that LTC Sci slot oh wait that is only the MVAM and sci ships. AF is joke at best if escorts are not worried about it why the hell would a cruiser. The DoT is applied to weapons fire so if you do not fire radiation damage is less. Oh the 50% redux ha is less then that once buffs are put in. so more like 25% redux. Only people that can equip AF3 are people that buy the Boff off the exchange or get it as a reward. Again to even get a mildly effective one by your standards you still need a LTC Eng slot again only one type of ship can have it. So to beat BFaW by your way is you need cruisers and sci ships. Man how you hate the escort and it shows.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I was under the belief that Aceton Field had no applicable effect on BFAW users and was not a decent choice as a counter to BFAW?!?
It is not. The CD and the fact the redux is based on base damage so. The DoT is horrible on cruisers because they do not fire fast enough. THe only ship that would worry about is a cannon escort/bop because the DoT comes faster because they fire faster. Oh yeah AF is cleared with HE which 95% of the ships run one copy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-02-2011, 07:00 AM
The point remains it is there to lessen the blow. If you want to talk about cannon nerfs or escoet nerfs or rap buffs I am for it but the faw threads are stupid at this point. Your view al biet wrong has been made many times over and counters have been listed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
The point remains it is there to lessen the blow. If you want to talk about cannon nerfs or escoet nerfs or rap buffs I am for it but the faw threads are stupid at this point. Your view al biet wrong has been made many times over and counters have been listed.
And your point that it works against a five man team has been more or less proven wrong. Yeah one premade lost to another both using BFaW but one used a lot of scramble. THe point being to beat BFaW you need 2-3 ships running SS preferably SS3 so you are talking 2-3 science ships so the escort is no longer a necessary ship in fact with the current environment it is a liability since it does not have the slots needed to heal itself since the damage for BFaW is so high.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-02-2011, 07:32 AM
That is where you are wrong. I did some pvp this last weekend and in each pug I was in save one match there were more escorts than any other single class which means from what I have seen anyways tgose faw boats are loosing their new car feel hence faw is fine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
The point remains it is there to lessen the blow. If you want to talk about cannon nerfs or escoet nerfs or rap buffs I am for it but the faw threads are stupid at this point. Your view al biet wrong has been made many times over and counters have been listed.
Yes and Osama bin Laden is not dead, i saw him down at 7 eleven and he told me he uses FAW.

Oh and your t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ , i mean role-play is epic
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
That is where you are wrong. I did some pvp this last weekend and in each pug I was in save one match there were more escorts than any other single class which means from what I have seen anyways tgose faw boats are loosing their new car feel hence faw is fine.
Did you also meet BFAW heavy teams, or did you find a lot of people that possibly by intent did refrain from over-using BFAW?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:21 AM.