Lt. Commander
# 1 Waypoints / Objectives
04-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Ok, I'm still relatively new to the Foundry and I know I've played missions where authors have modified these things.

How does one modify the size and shape of the waypoint objetives on the overhead map. I wanted my player to access certain control panels and such like, unfortunately the big circles that show the player where to go are fricking HUGE! I know I'm missing something, probably even something readily obvious. But, I could use some advice. Anyone know how to shrink these things down? (This applies to ground/interior maps more so than space, by the way.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Sorry, you don't have any control over the size of those waypoints. You can control the size of reach markers but if you are interacting with a console then that is out of your hands.

In any case you should always go to the centre of those objective markers.... or if you are still stuck use the 'v' and scan for interactables if you need to.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Thanks Bazag. I thought I had seen player episodes where the waypoints were much smaller than usual, but I could have been wrong.

Anyhow, I guess for now, I'll chalk it up as something that might become available later in the Foundry.