Lt. Commander
Hello,

I have been playing EVE Online (RP PvP and PvE) for almost 5 years now, and am starting to get burned out on it. I am looking for a RP fleet who are interested in group fleet activities.

I am 46 yrs old, retired, and am flexible on time. While I am not working on my class preps or dissertation, I am available. Though I have 4 teen children who also like to play MMORPGs, I have little tolerance for 13 yr old ego mentalities.

If you are looking for a player who is not ego-centristic, doesn't cuss or swear, and is a decent role payer, drop me a line. Be glad to chat.

Addendum - Ventrilo is setup and running, along with Mumble. I can also use TS2 and TS3 if absolutely necessary.

Other games I play:
EVE Online
Knights of the Old Republic
Hearts of Iron III
Men of War
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-17-2011, 02:34 AM
Hi John_Calvin_Hall,

So you are looking for a RP fleet that does group fleet activities?

Well I am part of The Last Outpost Fleet. We are a RP fleet that has been around for a very long time. We started life in RPG-X and have now moved over to STO. In fact we still do have a strong fleet in RPG-X, and take pride in our RP.

At the moment we are still a small fleet, but we find that helps us. The problem I found in being in a large fleet that RP's, is that you never get to know the other people in the fleet. We do not have any problems with immature people in the fleet. In fact we try our best to find people who act mature. Do not get me wrong, we do have people of all ages in the fleet, and we are open to people from the ages of 16-80 if they so which. But we will not tolarate people who are immature.

We are in the middle of setting up new fleet actions for people to play in. The help of the foundry has been a big plus to us. We do have people from all over the world playing. So no matter where you are from, there is always someone on to chat too, and to team with if you like. The only thing we want from our members, is for them to have fun but not at some one elses exspense. After all we all pay subs so we want to make the most of the time that we get to play.

If you want to know a little more about the fleet, or there is anything you want to ask, then please contact Brex or my self in game. We will be more than happy to tell you all about us, and how the fleet works. Or send me a message, and I will be more than happy to get back to you.

Hope to see you out there.

Durir.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Just applied on your site