Lt. Commander
# 1 What will we do ???
04-15-2011, 10:59 PM
OK now we are very close of getting at the point off cryptic giving the Klingon side more space more missions even their side off the story ? Talking about the Kuvah Magh about the time travel ?
But also about the crazy captain with his super weapons Har Peng Torpedo's !!!
Or what ever cryptic comes up with .

Let me ask you what federation mission with Klingon's would you like too see from the Klingon side off view ??? Retold by the Klingon's !!!

My list is this :
  1. Kuvah Magh Story
  2. Augmented Story
  3. Doomsday Device
  4. PJem Story
  5. Star base 24 (why they attack it )

Tell me your wish list !!! And maybe how the story should go !!!

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2011, 11:20 PM
I really hope the developers introduce the war into the new tutorials - not just Borg 'splosions!

Also, repeatable dailies for XP, involving commodities looted from mission being exchanged to Orion and Nausicaan traders - ala the old faction grinding for WoW. It'd give another way to augment the xp gains for the KDF.

It's lame but it's an easy thing to add to some of the commercial sections of Qo'nos and Houses are bound to be increasing their holdings.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I really hope the developers introduce the war into the new tutorials - not just Borg 'splosions!

Also, repeatable dailies for XP, involving commodities looted from mission being exchanged to Orion and Nausicaan traders - ala the old faction grinding for WoW. It'd give another way to augment the xp gains for the KDF.

It's lame but it's an easy thing to add to some of the commercial sections of Qo'nos and Houses are bound to be increasing their holdings.
i think the new tutorials will be 'achadeny' holo based, because they are making the achademys

and dailys are a cop out as far as i'm conserned, unless it's in endgame, i dont want to level doing the same stuff every time i log in

but kdf needs more content and if dailys are all thats on offer then i'll take gladly
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
and dailys are a cop out as far as i'm conserned, unless it's in endgame, i dont want to level doing the same stuff every time i log in
My point was that players, especially ones in combat-heavy missions like Klingon players, will acquire lots of commodities and have no way to use them toward missions (only Feds have this option through a DS9 mission and Aid the Planet).
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
My point was that players, especially ones in combat-heavy missions like Klingon players, will acquire lots of commodities and have no way to use them toward missions (only Feds have this option through a DS9 mission and Aid the Planet).
o ok thats true, i hope that when there is a currancy revamp the grinding will have some worth (i.e. 2X t1 explor/ pvp marks = 1X t2 marks so you can prepair, rather than just getting the good stuff, via craft, then having to start again with a different kind of mark at next rank)