Lt. Commander
# 1 about payment methods
04-17-2011, 06:07 AM
as this is the only forum I can post in.

with STO accept this, Ultimate Game Cards, and if not will STO be added to their game roster?: http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7....playspan.com/ . I wanna get back in STO but time cards are no longer availabe thru EB/gamestop for some unfathomable reason. thx
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2011, 05:45 AM
can no one tell me? you have no idea how much I miss this
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Currently, STO accepts Major credit cards, paypal, or Cryptic timecards only. If the card in question has teh cryptic logo on, it should work fine. If not, then you will have to look at another avenue of subscribing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2011, 03:29 PM
well considering there are no other avenues, courtesey of EB not carrying cards anymore, cryptic should look into having STO added. can't help but wonder just how many others depended on time cards
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
well considering there are no other avenues, courtesey of EB not carrying cards anymore, cryptic should look into having STO added. can't help but wonder just how many others depended on time cards
Why shoudl they need to look into it? They already have an array of subscribing methods. You could even pick up a pre-paid credit card and use it for sto. ( Just make sure it has an extra $1 on the card for bank verification purposes). Your idea may be a good one, but the card you are talking about is not very well known at all, and is the reason other major mmo developers do not accept them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-22-2011, 05:31 AM
tried that a while back, prepaid card, but it was rejected on account of no expiry date, I think, it was an AmEx, and I choose to not have a bank account. paypal also rejected said card