Lt. Commander
# 1 Internal room sizes
06-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Ok so ive done some trawling and cant find any mention of this in the "Engineering posts" or the first 5 pages of the feedback forum so here goes...

I am quite surprised, coming from Beta, that the internal room sizes have not been remedied yet and dont seem to be on any "to do" list. I mean, everything is quite literally HUGE! the players/surroundings ratio is way out of line.

Now, I am under no illusion that this is an easy task but it would be nice to know that it is understood/recognized/being looked into.

Discuss
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2011, 07:50 AM
It was as per the TOS interiors pack, and perhaps we will see more evidence of that with Starfleet Academy and the Qo'nos remaster... but judging from the new Shuttle interior, it seems not everyone at Cryptic Art is singing from the same hymn sheet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2011, 01:51 AM
well the only Shuttle interior i've seen so far was clearly the Runabout, which i liked. It looked good, a little big, but better then most other interiors in game. The sad part is though that when they give you the Runabout interior, it's in the P'jem mission that gives you the type 8 Exterior which could actually FIT INTO the Runabout interior. If they could fix that i'd say they were on the right track.

As for ship Bridges, yeah, that's a bit rediculous. Hopefully some time soon they get on that and make it more realistic..... well realistic for Star Trek i suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2011, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
well the only Shuttle interior i've seen so far was clearly the Runabout, which i liked. It looked good, a little big, but better then most other interiors in game.
Although it didn't fit with the Type-8 exterior, the Runabout interior we were given looks as though it is scaled to fit the Runabout model that we can see on some ground missions.

I don't think that remaking every interior in the game to fit in with a certain scale is the best use of the Dev's time. I would much rather have new features, new missions - and having a new scale used in interiors going forwards - than them retroactively altering the things they've already made.