Lt. Commander
I swap ships out a LOT (several times per playing session sometimes) and having to re-assign boffs AND reorganize the skill tray every single time is a serious time/fun leach. I've searched the forums, so sorry if I missed this in past posts but PLEASE PLEASE let us save skill trays/BO assignments!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2011, 10:08 AM
/signed for 1000%

maybe they can make something like a .save file for you're main computer so they dont have the data on the servers. (cuz of the server space)
and when you play on a other computer you need to save again or reorganize everything. (and than save)

but i agree it isn't fun to reorganize your skill tray over and over again
Lt. Commander
# 3 Reorganiziung the power tray
05-24-2011, 10:41 AM
made me understand the kind of Paperwork that comes with high offices in starfleet.

+10 000 Fix it!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2011, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam
made me understand the kind of Paperwork that comes with high offices in starfleet.
So that are Starfleet Admirals / High Command klingons doing the whole day
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2011, 02:15 PM
I agree with the OP, and would like not have to go through the hassle every time I changed ships. I will take it one step farther, and ask that each ship be given a separate captain's skill tree.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Add me to the list of players who would LOVE to see this feature and SOON!!!
I have 2 VA toons, an RA toon a LT COm toon, and a BG toon. Each toons' ship slots are almost ALWAYS full, and im ALWAYS changing ships for whatever reason, or no reason at all. Have to reorganize 4 skill bars EVERY time i change a ship on a VA or RA, and re-assign the Bridge officers is an absolute drag!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE add this feature or at least look into it!!! Switching to a different class of ship is part of the fun of the game! WHo likes to fly the same ship AALLLLLLLL the time,, and with the new shuttle's and fighters it's even more plausable to switch ships several times during a few hours of game-time..... Locking the BO and SKill bars to each SHIP shouldnt be that big a deal and if it is,,, then at least at it to the " SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE" list!!!!!

CHaos to all,, and to ALL and a good Apocalypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-01-2011, 12:47 AM
This will be needed even more when we have shuttlebays
Quick changing ships would be good but minimum we need is for there to be a current ship and current shuttle/fighter so u can launch a shuttle/fighter without spending time setting it up and avoid the moment when you switch back to your main ship and then have to spend 10 mins putting that back how it was, and if you can launch from and then return to your ship while in a map it would ruin it to not have skills still ready to use

I would love to see the option to save setups to file too though just as you can save uniforms (though seperated by ship class and with rename options), thats all you need to solve the wider problem
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-06-2011, 09:18 AM
I've been waiting on this, for sure! Especially for those who use some sort of voice command program (lining up all those skills to the proper hot key has to be a pain)... Or even for those that simply swap ships often.
Lt. Commander
That is unheard of on the Internet! Please, Cryptic!?
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-06-2011, 09:54 PM
This is the reason why i refuse to repeat the first mission of the Romulan Weekly Episode. I love the mission, but I can't be bothered to respec my ship's tray layout like that. It drives me nuts, and I've already had to do it way too many times. Please Cryptic Fix this one. This is a major quality of life issue in game. I liked the idea someone posted about having safe files for ship tray layouts. That one is fantastic. More than 2 would be nice, as setups for some situations are not so good in others. Ie: Pvp, Borg TF's, Standard Pve etc.