Lt. Commander
# 11
04-17-2011, 04:35 PM
I LOVE JEANNETTE! My sweet Malkavian Princess!

She's been my wallpaper for... three years now. Same with my sig. I've been using it everywhere for a long while now, because it's Jeannette!

Never was one for PnP stuff, but I played the heck out of Bloodlines when it came out and then again a few years ago when all of a sudden it became popular again. Bloodline is one of my favourite games of all time. Rushed and incomplete, it's still better than most stuff that comes out.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-17-2011, 05:23 PM
I've got an nWoD game I run for my friends, but I've never done the LARP thing.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-17-2011, 05:33 PM
I was with a goth girl for nine years. While I myself never really got into it, it doesn't bother me. Aside from the Twilight fans, those... those bother me. As for roleplay, I really never got into that either. I am who I am, and despite being in drama and acting clubs while back in school I really can only act when it's a play or something like that. Just don't feel comfortable in other settings.

Side note, anyone else bummed that we never saw a followup season to the Blade TV series on Spike? It was awesome for what it was and it ended with a cliffhanger.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Me and my friends occasionally delve into an on gowing NWoD campaign.

Alasdair Fairholm, Sarcastic Scottish Werewolf. Who's also a writer.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-17-2011, 05:57 PM
I play in a World of Darkness campaign about once every two weeks... Or when the DM isn't too lazy to run a game. My character is a former Target manager/paranormal investigator-turned-seeker of enlightenment with an odd, unhealthy love of bacon and waffles and a sweet custom shotgun.

I also run a Supernatural campaign once every two weeks or so. The setting's similar to WoD.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
I play in a World of Darkness campaign about once every two weeks... Or when the DM isn't too lazy to run a game. My character is a former Target manager/paranormal investigator-turned-seeker of enlightenment with an odd, unhealthy love of bacon and waffles and a sweet custom shotgun.

I also run a Supernatural campaign once every two weeks or so. The setting's similar to WoD.
Wait, wait wait.... Dib?

You drank the last soda, Dib. YOU WILL PAY!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-17-2011, 06:03 PM
I was always more a fan of the Werewolf series. Only got a mild introduction into Vampire. Collected a bit of the source material way back, but again, more focused on the Werewolf side of things. I suppose that's why I was most interested in the Brujah, something a bit reckless. Definitely a White Wolf fan in general though!
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
Wait, wait wait.... Dib?

You drank the last soda, Dib. YOU WILL PAY!!!!
Hahah, I based him a bit on Dib.

His name's Tommy Thompsonberg, and he has a loyal follower (who may or may not be dead) by the name of Tobias Tobyson. I suck at coming up with names. Seriously though, when you consider the rest of the group, Tommy actually comes across as the sane one! We also have a formerly mute librarian vampire by the name of Eleanor Rigby and an Indy guy who runs a coffee shop called B-Cup. The shop was destroyed, rebuilt and renamed D-Cup recently, though.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-17-2011, 06:49 PM
Posting in this thread cuz i herd hot topic is having a sale on those metal finger things.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-17-2011, 07:53 PM
I played many years ago in AOL chatrooms of all places. I had an Eloise, who managed to get a healthy dose of celerity from some Brujah.
Nobody fought me and lived.
Burning a blood point for Outside the Hourglass, then burning another for Celerity would give me ~35 physical actions in a row that the target would be defenseless against.

Nothing like slicing someone in to ribbons in a split second.

Then I retired him because even I acknowledged that I just went too far.