Lt. Commander
# 11
04-23-2011, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertwin View Post
On the other hand you should check out Mortal Kombat Legacy, it's a webseries that just started. It features Jeri Ryan as Sonya Blade.
That's exactly why it's unwatchable! She's absolutely horrible as an actor, she's absolutely hideous, and she doesn't belong anywhere near anything that has martial arts in the description. Shame on the WB for using such low budget rubbish actors like Jeri Ryan!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-24-2011, 07:59 AM
I have it for the 360, and so far have found Stryker to be my best character. Seen his Xray attack yet? Absolutly brutal. Been playing the story mode a lot and still haven't reached the end. For a game going from something with no story to this..... They put their hearts and souls in this game (in some cases literally).
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-24-2011, 08:02 AM
I beat the ladder on beginner with Stryker. I kind of regret not buying the arcade stick but I am slowly getting used to the controller. Now that I finally got my Klassic Reptile code from Amazon.com, I can start to practice with him. Story mode is supposed to cover a lot of the earlier games up until now. My XBOX Live gamertag is Firebird3776. Feel free to add me Frans and anyone else.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-24-2011, 08:05 AM
I love Mortal Kombat, its my childhood all over again shame the Playstation sucks :p get a 360 lilrave, you know you want to

Oh, and Jax is a MFing badass
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-24-2011, 10:06 AM
I just bought it last night. I can't believe I missed the launch this time, I usually scour the mk boards leading up to a launch but this time it just kind of got away from me.

I'm not a fan of acrade mode. I usually play online but it seems as if the playstation network is down for some reason.

It's better than mk vs dc but it's kind of the same thing...over and over again. It's even about the original tournament. But I didn't do story mode yet.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-24-2011, 10:14 AM
My parents wouldn't let me play Mortal Kombat. Not because it was violent, but because it was too sane and normal. Instead I played Mortal Wombat.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-24-2011, 11:18 AM
good luck playing with PSN down for the forseeable future...
interesting fact, on release day Scorpion was the most played Character with over 4million hits.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-24-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
good luck playing with PSN down for the forseeable future...
interesting fact, on release day Scorpion was the most played Character with over 4million hits.
You can thank GameStop for that! Their pre-order bonus was a code for the Klassic Scorpion skin with Klassic Fatality.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-24-2011, 02:15 PM
Anyone beated story mode yet? I'm at the end (I think, thought that before). Final battle between Raiden and Shao Khan, and can't seem to beat Khan (insert scream here). He's like a grotesquely muscled, half naked wrestler version the CE, no matter what I do, he just pummels me and pummels me and taunts me and pummels me some more.