Lt. Commander
First off this thread is not about how hard STF are, if you can't complete them please do not post here. No nerf calls here!!! STF are not design for PUG. If you want to rant please start your own thread.

This is about the small things that need to be tweak. The Gates work fine so nothing about how hard they are. There is no spawn bug of Borg sphere. KA probably is the cleanest STF of bugs.

Basically if you are a "STF Team Leader" that have successfully led KA multiple times in under 2h:30m then you would have an understanding of the little things that can make KA better.

1. Count down timer: We need some kind of display that will start a count down from 3 minutes for each time the shields drops around the gates.

2. The Assimilated accolade: If a player first scan the EMI console then jumps in that player wont get the accolade.

3. Follow Donatra: Know issue if someone fails to click on the Follow Donatra, reduce pop up or is still in Red Alert when the other players click on it they will be left out of the battle.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2011, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
  1. Count down timer: We need some kind of display that will start a count down from 3 minutes for each time the shields drops around the gates.

2. The Assimilated accolade: If a player first scan the EMI console then jumps in that player wont get the accolade.

3. Follow Donatra: Know issue if someone fails to click on the Follow Donatra, reduce pop up or is still in Red Alert when the other players click on it they will be left out of the battle.
It can make things sure better, but I rather see them working and spend their time on making new STF missions then doing this.

Count down timer
Every class can use the following ability that have a 3 minutes cooldown:
Science = Starship Dampening Field III
Engineer = Nadion Inversion III
Tactical = Tactical Initiative III

The Assimilated accolade
There are 2 tunnels of love. If you don't get the accolade from the first tunnel, then you go get it from the 2nd tunnel.

Follow Donatra
The pop up doesn´t work correctly indeed. Just tell your teammates when all probes are destroyed, don't use heals/abilities and remove all mine launchers of their ship. Wait for pop up and click it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2011, 08:22 PM

- This needs to be fixed sharpish.

everything else is just a feature request, but this is a BUG.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinnio View Post
It can make things sure better, but I rather see them working and spend their time on making new STF missions then doing this.

Count down timer
Every class can use the following ability that have a 3 minutes cooldown:
Science = Starship Dampening Field III
Engineer = Nadion Inversion III
Tactical = Tactical Initiative III
There is a minor problem with this technique, and that is if you die. The respawn timer sometimes messes this up. It's not a problem so long as you don't die. Lol, probably never happens to you Davinnio.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Davinnio, Gozer said there is going to be a major overhaul of all STF after season 4 release so added features and fixing known bugs will not be a problem for him. I already know about the work arounds but sometimes people have a mental hiccup and forget to click on Follow Donatra.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-26-2011, 03:53 AM
I only completed KA once, but I did experience these three issues. The issue with Donatra was my biggest frustration. If I still had the warp to friend ability from recruiting, then this last issue would have been only a minor annoyance. I could only help my team by using tactical fleet buff twice (since they kicked her butt in just over 7 minutes).
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-28-2011, 10:32 AM
recently, my team has been having constant crashes in the control room. We can finish it but it takes significantly longer because each time we are done bringing down a shield we lose a random player and have to wait for him to log back in until we can work on the next shield.